Demon Contract
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +000 OOC :: Aeron is wearing something much like link here and a hooded white cape that has gold trimming.

Aeron yawned as she stood out side the air so fresh. Stretching she sighed Io had stayed with Adwen and the boys Aeron had to hunt she had to move. What she needed to do was meet up with an old contact from the states and get her some much needed supplies. Nothing around here was like the stuff made at home.

Striking a match she lit her cigarette inhaling deeply. She hadn't done this in a long while she could have quit but that would be no fun. She had moved to the borders of the land she wasn't sure if she still had any traps out there or not. She just couldn't remember after everything that had happened in this month.

Ears swiveled on her head turning to the sound of a call. Fur on the back of her neck standing on end from the tone so rude. She shrugged dusting the white cape off she moved towards the sound. She could feel her tail raising though she never allowed herself to get to assertive. She'd never step on Naniko's tail. Though she may try to with Alaki a bit.

Infront of her appeared a golden hued female, Aeron almost with pure instinct placed a hand to her ornate sword. She was no Dasa she was the Iblis, the spy but she had much training and she could easily defend these lands. It was like old blood had began to burn. "So rude for a guest, you should make your call polite if you want to be allowed to visit." Aeron hadn't even pulled down her hood yet. Golden eyes just watched the girl.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread