Demon Contract
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mamaOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/mamatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.mamaTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.mamaSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.mamaInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.mamaInput b {color:#C40602; }
.mamaInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.mamaInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.mamaInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mama-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
"Heaven has no rage like love

to hatred turned.......

WC :: +000 OOC :: James Kitty PM me if this is outta line and I will fix

Blood boiled in the golden coyote. She watched the mutt woman stand there. She looked at Alaki who spoke in a language she didn't know. She had heard it before and not from him but she knew nothing of it and she just listened. Maybe she could learn a language that could be fun.

Aeron never expected Alaki to demand anyone show her respect. She was glad he had though she was beginning to love anathema more and more and she just hoped that this woman would lower herself. But no matter what either members said the woman seemed not to care she then went on about her crossbow. It was apparent to Aeron that the woman was not caring about her just the two leaders. Nothing seemed to change.

Her body changed as she looked at Alaki she could see it in his eyes. She waited for the comand to kill the woman her body shifting as she opened a pouch with a swift movement each finger had a throwing knife and it and her cape tossed to the ground. The female warrior was ready to defend her Alphess.

She side stepped closer to Alaki blocking the trader from Naniko. I do not think you have the manners required to be on or near our land Mutt. You'd do best to leave now before I end your pathetic life. She had killed before and she would do it again. The mental taste of metallic blood caused her to lick her lips as she glanced at Alaki. She wanted his permission or Naniko's to go at her. She was done being ignored she would not take this anymore

Nor hell a fury like a woman

scorned......."

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread