Demon Contract
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Amy did what could only be described as smirking. I'll come back next time I'm passing through then. She didn't need to learn manners. Amy already had them, and they were of impeccable quality. Granted, they were the manners of a dog that lived in a city, much different than the savage lifestyle that ran rampant here. Amy still considered them the best though, and wasn't about to change her mind. She had no wolf blood to prompt her in manners of submission.

Dismissing the fools from her mind Amy turned and headed back to the wagon. Hadley scurried behind her, moving to place the gifts back inside. Amy stopped him with a wave of her hand. Leave them. They were meant as gifts, and even if the wolves here are less than hospitable, I won't let them pull me down to their level. Hadley trembled slightly but did as he was told before coming back to the wagon. Amy clicked her tongue and it began to roll as the horse started moving.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread