Demon Contract
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mamaOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/mamatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.mamaTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.mamaSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.mamaInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.mamaInput b {color:#C40602; }
.mamaInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.mamaInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.mamaInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mama-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
"Heaven has no rage like love

to hatred turned.......

WC :: +291 OOC ::

Aeron watched the trader and then watched Alaki as she heard Naniko's voice. She looked back at the mutt and let a low snarl emit from her was as she watched the woman begin to head for her wagon and the slave leaving the stuff that was woman had intended on giving them as gifts. she wondered why the woman would leave them they would not trade with her. She had no respect.

She turned to look at alaki as she stood straight up and watched the woman leave. There was nothing left for Aeron to do. She had come to defend her home lands and she would break something on the girl the next time she came. Sliding her knives back she wished Naniko had not given her time to leave. She ignored the things on the ground they were not hers nor would she want them.

disgusting low life. She spat as she turned and gave a bow to Naniko. She will never cross these borders so long as I am here I will be sure of that." She spoke as she looked up and bowed to Alaki. "i did not know you spoke more then one tongue." she stated as she gathered her cloak and strapped it back on.

She had never once see the girl that was now with them she wondered why not though she dared not ask anything foolish as she looked at her. "Forgive me but I will make my leave" She gave a short whistle as Zenna appeared to join her. the feline leaping onto her shoulder aeron gave another bow before making her way back along the path she was going. She would make sure that the rest of today went fine.

Nor hell a fury like a woman

scorned......."

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread