They called me the scientist.
[html]

Hotaru Lives Hotaru TalksHotaru thinks

Word Count: 298

Fawkes stared at the fleeing rabbit with interest, but decided that there was no point in chasing it. The large bird's head swiveled back and cocked to stare down at the rabbit by the dogs side. If birds could smile, Fawkes would have been grinning from ear to ear. He found the strange relationship funny and wished that Hotaru could see this as well. He started to describe what he saw to Hotaru, mostly gloating that he was right. There was, in fact, a dog and a wolf hugging.

The blind woman stood off aways from the rabbit cages. She was wary about getting too close for fear of knocking one of the cages over. Hotaru sniffed the air, bringing in the soft scent of rabbit and dog. Her reddish ears swiveled until the stranger spoke. The dog's soft voice was gentle and sweet, and quite pleasing to the ears. Hotaru's own were faced forward and catching the stranger's every word. Although many might have found it difficult to hear the dog, Hotaru found it rather relaxing. Her ultra sensitive ears were easily overwhelmed making certain situations very difficult. The grey wolf could even ear the frightened squeaks of the rabbits.

"I'm sorry if hes frightened your...pets. It's just that he wanted to 'show' them to me. I assure you Fakwes won't harm them." Hotaru lifted her protected arm up, signaling to the bird to return to her. Reluctantly, Fawkes flew off the cages and over to his master. Fawkes gave the rabbit and dog a wide berth recognizing that he might spook the rabbit to death if he got too close. He landed expertly, requiring only a few flaps to steady himself. Carefully, Fawkes turned around to stare at the stranger. "My name is Hotaru, what's your?"

Table by: Alex

<style>
.Hotaru .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Hotaru p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; font-weight:bold; text-indent:25px; color:#FAFAD2}
.Hotaru b {font-family:verdana; color:#efa21b; margin:5px; font-size:12px; text-shadow: #000000 1px 1px 0px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Hotaru {background-color:#010409; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; align:center; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8990/fireflies.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #d27527; border-radius:8px; }
.HotaruTrans {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... hcraft.png); font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto; color:#000000;; line-height:16px; width:380px; text-align:justify; opacity:1;
;padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:8px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread