They called me the scientist.
[html]
Hurr we goo Big Grin. / 400+ words. 3 points . Table ©Cait

The cotton-tails calmed down soon after seeing the bird fly off. Bambi returned to her spot on the grass, opening the white rabbit's cage and placing her within it. At first she seemed a little low about having her attention and grooming come to an abrupt end, but soon settled down within her cage.

It was now safe to turn her focus back to the canine and hawk that had recently approached. She looked over the female, now having time to study her. She was beautiful. In all of her time, she had never seen an unattractive canine. But this females' stunningness was most notable then most. The woman had deep, brown eyes. Her hair was not overly styled- Which gave her some what of a feral look. She had splashed of differing shades of browns and greys coating her body. Upon meeting the girl's orbs with her own, she found that there seemed to be something.. Wrong, with them. The wolf was not looking at her- But through her. After studying her eyes for a few more minutes, she realized what the problem was. She's blind.

She had never dealt with a sightless wolf. In her camp, blindness would be seen as a weakness. Therefore one who couldn't see would be seen as useless- And most likely killed as soon as the signs of it would appear. But this female did not seem weak. Her muscles were nicely defined, which was one of the clearest signs of strength. Unlike she was raised, Bambi chose not to discriminate. She barely heard as Nana began speaking for her, picking up only the end of statement.

I'm Nana. And this, is..-

Bambi. The canine interrupted. Usually, she wouldn't have said anything. But she did not find it fair if she didn't speak when the wolf didn't have appearances to go off of. "Plus.. I'll probably be able to get away quite easier if she won't be able to find me," Nana looked genuinely surprised upon being interrupted by the girl. Yes.. Bambi. The aussie gazed down at her feline mother, following her line of sight and seeing that her eyes were still trained on the predatory bird. "I don't blame her."

They are not pets, Bambi stated softly. Test subjects. Will learn about them. She said. She wasn't sure why she felt the need to clear that up. Touch? You can see with your hands.. If you want.

<style type="text/css">
.bambi-oo1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#518d8e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #367172; }
.bambi-oo1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.bambi-oo1 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#a5d3d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VJCeJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#759b99; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.bambi-oo1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.bambi-oo1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread