They called me the scientist.
[html]

Hotaru Lives Hotaru TalksHotaru thinks

Word Count: 349

The girls giggles were soft and quite, much like her speech. She didn't seem to talk much either. All and all their meeting was strange. A blind wolf and an almost mute dog. Hotaru shook her head a little at the oddness of the situation as she gingerly stepped forward. There were many times that the blind woman felt put off by her own situation. She was still getting used to traveling through the dark and new places put her in a particularly difficult position.

Again, more giggles. It seemed as if the she dog quite liked Hotaru, her gay disposition affecting the wolf. Hotaru gratefully sat down and let out a small smile. "Don't mind if I do." Hotaru listened intently as Bambi went over to the cadges and removed a rabbit for their confines. Hotaru whispered to Fawkes in low speech, telling him to find another perch. If both the wolf and hawk were around surely the rabbits would die of fright.

"Hotaru hug rabbit?" Fawkes was not too put off at being asked to leave. It would be worth it to see if Hotaru would hug the rabbit too. How funny it would be to see a wolf hug a rabbit. It would be funnier that seeing the dog that's for sure. "Yeah, I'm going to hug the rabbit." Fawkes flew off with a happy chip. He returned to the roof of the house and watched excitedly as Bambi placed a white rabbit into his master's hands.

Hotaru fumbled with the rabbit a little, trying her best to hold it in the dark. She brought the rabbit close to her, its small body shaking against her breast. "What do I do now?" Hotaru was not so much panicked as inquisitive. She had never held a rabbit that was alive and was unsure as how to proceed with it. The sensation was strange to say the least. The rabbits warm body and fast paced heart were all new sensations to the blind woman. A smile, a true smile, cracked at the edges of Hotaru's lips. How strange.

Table by: Alex

<style>
.Hotaru .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Hotaru p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; font-weight:bold; text-indent:25px; color:#FAFAD2}
.Hotaru b {font-family:verdana; color:#efa21b; margin:5px; font-size:12px; text-shadow: #000000 1px 1px 0px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Hotaru {background-color:#010409; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; align:center; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8990/fireflies.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #d27527; border-radius:8px; }
.HotaruTrans {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... hcraft.png); font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto; color:#000000;; line-height:16px; width:380px; text-align:justify; opacity:1;
;padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:8px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread