Sail
[html]
OOC: Sorry, Mel D: I was on absence and have been very busy with school <3 <3 I honestly don't mind how long this thread takes, as long as you guys are OK with that too ^^. And Dude - Eris should give her some kind of drug that will help her remember her past >_> if that...would make sense. She might be able to open her mind/relax enough to remember some things.

Loner life seemed to suit her, for now. The girl had a thirst for exploration that would not be quenched for several months, at the least. She had places to go and canines to meet. She'd gone to Salsola seeking out Pandemic once and had met with Naniko at the Anathema borders more recently. She wasn't sure why she'd felt the urge to go to her distant cousin when it came to learning about her roots...but something had drawn her there. The female had not recognized her in the beginning, but when she'd given her the family name and her own first name, things had become more clear. She had been born there in that pack after its founding, to a couple known as Eris and Larkspur. After a while, though, the couple had left to go to the new Salsola pack. Naniko hadn't known much beyond that.

The older female before her seemed confused by her answer. She didn't know what to say to her, unsure of why her own reply had been unsatisfactory, until the woman spoke once more. Her mother? She had a mother, but that canine was unknown to her. She didn't expect to see her, as she'd been told that the lady lived in Salsola. When she'd tried to visit, the pack had seemed very secretive to her...Magnolia had not given her anything to go on. She assumed that most of those canines stuck to their own lands, so as not to give their secrets away. It was a surprise to her that her biological mother might be out roaming the territories, and the fact that she might actually run into her hadn't crossed her mind until this moment. She froze in her actions, simply blinking and breathing for a few moments as she tried to gather her thoughts. I..I don't.. She began.

Then another canine appeared from the sepia brush, one that she very easily recognized. Sal. She said sharply. That was one name that she'd been able to recall. Her mind went back to the day her sister had attacked her outside of Ichika. Honestly, it had been one of the best things to happen to her. Frightening, but also good. The Salsolan had re-broken her leg for her and it had been able to mend correctly this time. Thank you for attacking me that day. You helped my broken leg to mend better than it had before - I can walk with ease, now. She said simply. She did not react to the other's raised lip except to raise her own very slightly, exposing a canine. Wretch looked to Eris, her expression more solemn. She is correct. Do with me what you will..but I do not remember you. I only remember this one because we've had another more recent encounter.

How should she describe her past events to this canine? Should she even try? She frowned once more before clearing her throat and beginning. I was found as a pup on the shores of Dahlia de Mai, outside of some ocean caves. I can remember playing in the caves...and then seeing big waves of water coming in. But nothing before or directly after that...until Saul Stormbringer found me and nursed me back to health. He said that I slept for days before waking, that I almost didn't make it through the stress of so many broken bones and so much blood being lost. She explained. Would the woman still feel that Wretch scorned her? She wasn't even sure what that phrase meant, but she hoped not. She came down one step from her perch, unsure if she would need to flee from the pair.

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eddadf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ae5779; }
.wretch-01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#be93ac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BAyMu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread