Sail
[html]
OOC:

She did not know why she would not be believed, or why someone might think that she was lying or making things up. Wretch was no liar...she always told the truth. The pressure of seeing the pair of them had her shaking slightly, but she tried to still herself and face them with a braver face. Both of them seemed very sure of themselves in their mannerisms...bold, fierce. She wished she could be more like that. No, Dark Lady. I know nothing of you...not even your name. This one's name came into my head when she savaged me at the Ichika borders..but that is the only bit of information that I have. Had I known, I wouldn't have stayed in that ill-managed pack for a minute longer. Her voice was calm and clear.

What could be done about this, now? I met another..I met Pandemic. He told me that he was my family...but that's all that I know. I smelled him around one pack and tried to find him, but a scout at the border wouldn't let me in and I have not seen him since. She had made the effort to try and get into Salsola to visit him, but she'd had no success. I...I am sorry if my answers displease you. But I can offer nothing more than what I have said. It is the truth. She said finally. I am a loner now, a nomad. I call no place home. But I hope that you would not turn me away should I try to find you again someday

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eddadf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ae5779; }
.wretch-01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#be93ac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BAyMu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread