Special Friendship
[html]

word count: 356

Leichi was still attempting to get the damn sap off of him when he heard someone chuckle behind him and offer help. Leichi paused and rolled over, trying to stand up. He managed to get his sticky feet apart for a few seconds until they came back together because of the sap and he did a face plant into the ground. He gave a large grunt when he went down. He was just waiting for Timmy to say something.

“No. too sticky,” she turned to the rather western dog a little ways away from them and began to speak again, “he stupid wolf,” she explained and nodded once when she finished, her eyes closed and her beak turned up in a sort of superior way.

Leichi managed to get his head up from the ground so he could speak; there was a desperate smile on his face. “Yes please,” he said, chuckling miserably. The poor wolf could barely move his paws.

“So what’s your name?” Leichi asked shyly, trying ever so desperately to look this dog in at least one eye. Even though this dog didn’t seem the type to judge, he hoped that he won’t make fun of his eyes. Timmy flew up from the ground with a power stroke and hovered right in front of the western Labrador’s face. Her eyes narrowing, she knew pretty much everything Leichi was thinking.

“You no make fun eyes!” the hawk stared at the Labrador real hard for a moment and then flew back to her best friend, perching casually on top of his head in between his ears. Leichi couldn’t help but laugh.

“Sorry ‘bout that. My hawk gets pretty protective about that. My eyes aren’t necessarily, normal,” he explained, moving his eyes around to show that they were off centered.

“My name’s Leichi,” Leichi smiled warmly and cleared his throat, “Eh hem, you gonna tell him your name girl?” he asked. His hawk had a very serious look on her face; she was standing as still as a rock.

“Me Timmy.” She tilted her head up and closed her eyes, once again acting superior, as usual.

<style type="text/css">
.leichit b {font-weight:bold; color:#59d2b8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#11321e 1px 1px 1px;}
.leichit t {font-weight:bold; color:#4a210d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#11321e 1px 1px 1px;}
.leichit .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.leichit p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.leichit {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#589a46; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hfDRG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #11321e; border-radius:10px; padding: 450px 0px 2px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#11321e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread