Special Friendship
[html]

Word count: 247 sorry for not replying for a while. Dang Christmas! I didn't really know what to write so I just tried to find something. It's not that good.

Leichi flinched when the wolf pulled out the knife quickly and started to cut through the dried sap. This wolf seemed fairly friendly. Leichi laughed as well when the wolf had said he wasn’t going to do the licking.

“Don’t worry; I wouldn’t make you go through that pain,” he said playfully.

Timmy was watching this whole friend-making situation happen and she didn’t like it. No one was best friends with Leichi besides her, and only she would be best friends with him. She swooped down and landed on top of the western dog’s head, or hat. She leaned over so she could see the dog’s face.

“Me Leichi’s friend. Not you,” she said harshly. Leichi growled at his best friend.

“Timmy! Don’t be such a selfish brat!” Leichi then glanced at the dog cutting the sap from his paws and smiled awkwardly. He didn’t really know what to say about that, so he just forgot about it instead.

“So, Wayne, do you have a pack?” he asked curiously, hoping if he did he might be able to join them.

He had been wanting to join a new pack for a while now, and if this dog was from a pack, that would mean he might already have a friend in his new pack! Wayne seemed like a nice guy and Leichi hasn’t seen much of those types around anymore. He just hoped Timmy wouldn’t get mad if he made new friends a lot of the time.

<style type="text/css">
.leichit b {font-weight:bold; color:#59d2b8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#11321e 1px 1px 1px;}
.leichit t {font-weight:bold; color:#4a210d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#11321e 1px 1px 1px;}
.leichit .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.leichit p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.leichit {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#589a46; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hfDRG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #11321e; border-radius:10px; padding: 450px 0px 2px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#11321e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread