my lonesome
[html] sorry this is short

Anu wondered lightly is the two had been close friends, though the older fey did not read into the scarred female’s reaction. They all lost friends, many lost loved ones even, to the open road. Members of the pack came and went, Anu had learned long ago that it would only be foolish to go and look for every single one. To become one of the pack held benefits and protection, But there was also a demand for loyalty. She nodded; finding is slightly surprising to hear such wise words from a seemingly young canine. But, the scarred woman had seen her share of life’s lessons. Hadn’t she?

But then, the tawny fey gave Anu her thanks and then turned her body. May I ask your name? If she returns, I will tell her you came looking for her. The blue eyed Dreamer looked to see her face once again, Were you good friends? Now the curiosity came to light. It was a long walk back to Inferni, and the other female seemed to be carrying such a weight on her shoulders. The journey would be further demanding if she left without removing at least a little bit of it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread