Repetition Geographic
[html]
OOC: Words: 233

Seemed there were a lot of things the hawk didn't like. At least her master - or servant, Caprica wasn't sure - seemed to have a sense of humour about it. And she herself took it as a compliment, that her intricate design was too bewildering to look at. Surely this creation would impress Frodo. She hoped it did. When Leichi stopped laughing, his face fell into confusion, having not picked up on her subtle insinuation - well she hadn't really meant him to. She could string him along even further, this way. "Caprica," she said again in response to his asking her name, despite having already said 'I'm Caprica'. Perhaps he had thought that was something other than a name, though. Maybe he'd heard 'I'm a caprica', but then, whatever would he imagine that to be? Or perhaps it sounded like some kind of allergy or disorder - like 'I'm diabetic'. She didn't know, but then, most likely he just hadn't heard her the first time through all the kerfuffle of his upstart falcon's behaviour. "I heard about you just now, from a bird." She felt a little bad bringing up the comments again, but he was probably used to his hawk by now. "Trash talk. Didn't believe a word of it. You don't seem shy to me!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread