drink the rumours.
[html]

http://i36.tinypic.com/11aj2fo.jpg); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; ">
      I have so much stuff going on, thread wise and in RL, I'm gonna have to close this up but we'll need another thread sometime on a better note between the two. xD
      The black wolf was trying hard not to frown upon her son and realize what sort of monster he turned into. What was she going to do? Her son was...horrible, cruel and she knew if he could read thoughts and heard this, she'd be slaughtered like everyone else he murdered. Asphyxia just nodded, unable to speak to the monster that grew inside her, the one that she taught stuff to, the one she was so close with and now they seemed like strangers and not family at all.

“Well then,” she said with a strong voice, it didn't break and it seemed like her lies were her truth, “I better get going... I have a lot of work to do.” Hybrid didn't know but he was right, his mother was becoming soft and she didn't want to be anything more, if anything she wanted to be less but enough to be functional and defend herself. Fighting was useless and it only made wars and everything she didn't want in life. Turning, she walked away, but kept herself very wary as he could spring an attack on her at any moment. When she finally got far enough away, without being seen, she ran and ran till her heart couldn't take it anymore and she sat somewhere far enough, panting. It was pretty sad that she had to watch her back when she was around her own son... afraid he was going to try and kill her. However, why would he right then? Asphyxia had so much 'work' to do to make up for her name. What was she going to do when Hybrid found out that she wasn't going to attack Haku? Especially when she decided she was never going to see the horrid face again.

“Speak.”
Table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread