[M] I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Backdated to 14th, hope you don't mind my pp o.o WC:1538

The darkness was comforting, the darkness was safety cause within it she could hide and hide well. In this dream she wasn't white but black and it was superb, safe, warm, comforting. Again she could hide, stay away from danger and be strong just like Lucifer, just like Taliesin and Noah and the other men that carried Sawtooth blood and name. They were people to be proud of, to celebrate. What was she? She was nothing. A small pathetic woman that couldn't even hunt for herself or do anything useful. A hindrance instead of a help.

Gemma...

What? Who was there? Show yourself. The woman trembled and wrapped her arms around herself, she rocked back and forth. The voices were back again but they weren't kind to her like Liam's butterflies were they were mean and nasty, they hurt her, made her hurt herself. She cried and buried her head in her arms. Why won't you leave me alone, what did I do to you. What did I do to anyone. I'm sorry, for whatever it was i did, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry! Please just leave me alone. She cried more, her sobs echoing in the darkness, it was oppressive now, it scared her.

Gemma...

No... please.. just don't. I can't stand it. Please don't. Don't do this to me again. It was the way of every dream like this, they would scare her until she woke up screaming, scared half out of her mind, inconsolable for days, weeks. There were others, the ones that were scared with her, they spoke so loudly until she felt like her mind would explode, so much noise, so many voices. But always she could hear the same one, over and over. Unstoppable.

Gemma...

Somebody help me. Please. I'm lost. Where am I? Where's my daddy, my mama. Where are my sisters. Where are they? Why did they leave me? Why did they hurt me? I love them. Please don't hurt me anymore.

Gemma... "Gemma." A new voice cut over The One. It was a male. No voice had ever cut over The One before. Never ever. "Gemma." A second one! This one female. It sounded young. The One was always adult, always female. Who were these new ones. "Gemma." A third! Female again. She could hardly believe it. Now there was a rumbling noise like an approaching storm and slowly one by one more began to speak up,

"Gemma." Male.

"Gemma." Male.

"Gemma." Female.

"Gemma." Female.

"Gemma." Male

"Gemma." Male.

"Gemma." Female

"Gemma." Female.

"Gemma." Female.

What's happening? There was a sense of anticipation in the air and she couldn't even hear The One anymore. For once the silence was thus so and it was bliss. Then a feeling of air stirring against her fur as though somebody had walked passed her and created a breeze. As though somebody had flicked on a switch or lit a match she could see. She was on a field underneath the sunlight on a clear blue sky day. And she was surrounded by people. All of them grown, stood in their two legged forms forming a circle around her. Every single one of them she knew, she remembered. Their faces and colors, markings burned into her memory, their names always on the edge of her tongue. She spun around to take them all in and continued her circle, unable to believe what she was seeing. So many different shapes and sizes, colors and personalities, some had marked themselves with tattoos or piercings, some wore clothes or went in their furs, All of them had come from her. Her children existing in the other world, the land of the dead and spirits, all twelve of them.

Ebony and Ivory stood side by side to her left, their coats an opposite clash, both had Matteo's strange bi colored eyes. Their half sister Ann Libba, the spitting image of Giuseppe with his huge ears and soft brown eyes, smiled at the woman she had known for barely minutes unlike her siblings who had never know her. Her part of the Sawtooth line seemed content to produce black or white children but within her genes had been echoes of before that. So there were ones who were born that looked like true wolves with coats of grey and silver and red interwoven, a few that looked like true coyotes with large ears and reddy sandy pelts, shorter than their wolfish looking siblings. The three girls that were Lucifer's, none of them resembled him in any way, Ellie was a soft grey, streaked with red and brown with amber eyes, Alison was muddy brown with Noah's eyes, the seafoam color and Malina was a striking half and half of a vibrant red and fiery orange with deep brown eyes. Then there were the children that had Gabriel for a father. Thomas and Jackson, twins in their jackal and coyote hybrid appearance, Thomas named for her own brother that had never lived either. Christian that was a light blonde color with golden sunlight eyes and a blue mohawk, Aphrodite, her beautiful daughter who was also blonde like her brother but it was deeper and more luscious rather than straw. Then Gemma II, her double who was white with Lucifer's blue eyes that they shared.

Her throat worked and her jaw open and shut but no sound came out. Tears pooled and spilled over, the Sawtooth Princess was speechless. Then the one stepped forwards, the one she had raised, that had suckled from her and she had taught to speak. Brown with huge ears and peppered with spots of white, like snowflakes and his pale green, otherworldly eyes, her son, Jaden, named for the man that had saved her life. He stepped forwards from the circle and revealed himself to be the first speaker, the one with the greatest attachment to her, offering out his arms for an embrace,

"Mother." It was too much for her and she fell into his arms with a loud wail, the man that stood two foot taller than her, taller than his father, the white spotted brown arms came around her and she cried more.

"Why?"

"For you. Mother to us all. Life giver. Loved. Beloved. Perfect."

Longing filled her up, a longing to have held them when they were small, to have watched them grow and teach them the worlds ways, right and wrong, learned to hunt herself so she could show them how. She looked around now and everything was growing dim and fuzzy as though she were falling unconscious. Other hands touched her body, her face, her arms, getting to feel her one time before she went, she reached out blindly to touch them too, blackness settling back around her and one by one they faded from her senses.

Gemma opened her eyes and was greeted with the sights of her house in a black and white world caused by the night. Her ears picked up the sounds of gentle breathing and she turned to see Matteo, facing away from her as he slept. His coat shone in the dark as did her, it was alluring and hypnotizing for her. Drawing her like a moth to a flame. She loved this man, yes she did. She was warm and comfortable in this bed with his next to her. Still his pelt pulled her closer, body shifting over the sheets and furs. The edge of her muzzle touched the fur between his shoulder blades softly and a shiver ran down her spine. The dream of her children, their children was not forgotten and Gemma felt better and more whole than she had done in a long long time, perhaps in forever. She was still damaged but now felt like she could cope at least, no longer drowning but treading water.

She pushed her muzzle into his fur and breathed in deeply. She loved this man, yes she did. She wanted him now, forever, always. Always, always, always. She pushed her entire head against his back, rubbing her muzzle and face against his fur gently. This was.. like being in another world for her. She felt none of the violence, none of the anger that she usually associated with her fetish/problem. Just endless pleasure and comfort, endless and endless. She didn't want it to end. She whined low in her throat and it lasted several seconds before turning into a deeper moan. Her hands itched to touch him, to stroke and pet. Her paws pressed against his lower back above his tail and brushed through the fur tenderly, her breaths were shaky as they were pulled in and out,

"Teo.. Teo... Teo..." Her voice again was filled with longing. She was flush with warmth and wetness, ready for him already with her own version of erotic petting. Just a touch sent sparks through her nerves and set her fingers twitching. Jaws moved up to give him a gentle nip and then kiss on the back of his neck, he didn't normally like to be touched there she knew, too many painful memories but with her he was open, he enjoyed it. Blue eyes sparkled with incandescence the likes of which he had probably never seen before, even their only other encounter had been shadowed by a demon in control, here they were free, it was intoxicating.

<style type="text/css">
.gemmadream b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmadream .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmadream p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmadream {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#FFFFFF; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 107px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread