[M] I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
[html]

WC:300+ - ...I... honestly can't explain this post. :|

That sound. The moment he heard it, the smirk relaxed as his focus shifted to everything that was her. Her scent, sweet and tempting, like forbidden fruit. The feel of her soft fur under sensitive pads, the touches of her fingers across old and new scars that broke the fine paleness of his skin and the soft coating of fur he wore. Those eyes...

His dreary, sleep-heavy mind swung into an instinctive area he'd never truely known before, not even with Giuseppe. She revealed her throat to him and urged him on with another enticing rumble... and that was the breaking point for him.

With a deep-throat rumble, not of anger or even anything playful, one of... almost feral lust, he rolled them both over so he pinned her, not forcing her arms down or anything... just, hovering over top of her, arms on either side of her head, legs pinning her at the waist. Then, with a soft, almost needy whine, he started paying attention to her neck, her jaw, her collarbone and shoulders. His legs shifted to try and fit himself between hers, a position not unknown to him... but surely never used in such a matter before.

Instincts he'd never known, urges and wants he'd suffocated under layers of submission, a nature he'd ignored for years... and she'd opened him up to it. His Gemma. His beautiful lady, as scarred as he was, inside and out. Another rumbled noise, a counterpart to her own, and he shifted his weight to allow one of his hands to travel down her side. No words. No pleas. No permission needed. No need for any of it. Idle things such as had no place here, when tamed pet finally shed his collar for something far more... exciting. Wild. Real.

<style> .MRed-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;} .MRed-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;} .MRed-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#a2554d; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;} .MRed-K-01 {background-color:#3a1011; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#884042; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; font-size:11px; line-height:16px;width:497px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5505/tab11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .MRed-K-01-border {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread