[M] I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
[html]

WC:329+ - Teo is borderline rapist in this post. x:

Every sound, ever whisper, every whine and murmur, every little movement and grind. He felt the tension building, a good heated feeling in his stomach, one he knew well but one that was strange to him. When she wriggled, that friction was enough to flick the switch in his brain, from gentle petting to...

With a deep throated growl, he latched teeth onto her neck, claws digging in where his hand rested on her hip. He grinded forward, rubbing length against heat in an almost demanding way. The bite only lasted a moment as he pulled away, sitting up enough that he could balance and let both hands wander, down her sides again, along her hips and down the insides of her thighs, leaving trails in her fur with his claws but never cutting into flesh. Not yet. His bite hadn't cut deep either, but whether there was blood there depended entirely on whether or not she'd flinched.

He smiled at the sight of her, an expression unlike any he'd worn before; dark but not hateful, lusting but loving all at the same time. His eyes trailed across her until he looked into blue pools, and then he lurched foward, hovering so close that his breath ruffled fur, hot and moist. He trailed a line of kisses, purposely slow, his hands moving back to her hips again, claws pressing against skin.

When his muzzle reached her ear, he gave the edge of it a nip and then, with a husky voice and a bit of a growl, he tensed up. Scream for me. And then he thrust forward, aim as perfect as it'd been their first time, only this time he moved to hilt, rumbling in satisfaction and eager excitment, ears perked for every sound she made. He'd never been allowed to act like this before and, though maybe he'd regret it later, he had no qualms in enjoying every second of freedom he had now.

<style> .MRed-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;} .MRed-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;} .MRed-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#a2554d; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;} .MRed-K-01 {background-color:#3a1011; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#884042; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; font-size:11px; line-height:16px;width:497px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5505/tab11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .MRed-K-01-border {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread