Joining! X3
If Jaz or Anann could post first that would be awesome, then anyone else could post afterwards XD

The fae was in her Lupus form, finding it rather polite to be in this form. Laikira had heard of this new pack that was called Casa Di Cavalieri . She heard it was fairly new, and had decided that she wanted to join this pack especially.

The white she-wolf had never really joined a pack before, so of course she was nervous. It was about mid day, the sun shining high through the basically bare large tree-trunks. She sat right upon the border, waiting patiently for someone to come along and find her here. 'What am I supposed to do when they get here?! What if they don't like me?!' The fae thought nervously. There where small paw-tracks that where in a circle around her where she sat. She had been pacing all day, thinking of the right ways to act when the Alpha of the pack arrived.

Laikira was a decent size for her age. She wasn't too small, nor too big, but just right. Though now that her winter coat was coming in fast and furious, she looked bulkier and fluffier then what she should normally look like. Bright blue eyes where the brightest that stood out from the grey-dipped female. Pinkish black paw pads where sore from all the traveling the former loner had been doing. It was lonely, living a life of a loner. No one to talk to, no one to snuggle with. It had been a long time since Laikira actually talked to someone other than nature around her.

Maybe I'll have a new life here! Maybe I'll have new friends to talk to....Maybe I'll have a family here......and maybe a mate someday...... Laikira thought silently to herself. A new life.....yes, that's all she wanted. A new life to start new adventures and new beginnings in. Who knows what will come of the future! Coming back to reality and out of Future Land, the young woman kept her ears perked, listening for anyone coming towards her.

Messages In This Thread