Joining! X3
[html]
sorry x.x life been crazy / +300

It was worth giving her a chance. One could never know how things might turn out and there was so much that could be learned in a single conversation along the borders and actions often proved more than words. Even if Laikira had not been looking for a home Anann would not have turned her away from the borders. The white wolf was obviously exhausted and in dire need of food and rest before she’d be capable of traveling any further. To turn away one in need would go against everything Casa di Cavalieri was suppose to stand for.

Anann gave a nod of approval to Laikira’s answer. There are several of us that help you learn to fight. A healer would be of much use to us though as I am afraid we don’t a true healer currently. Though a few us know enough of the basics to get us through any minor injuries. General first aid and minor stitches weren’t a problem, but if it came to setting bones or treating illness they would have to seek outside help.

While there was no way for her to have known, Laikira’s question hit close to a nerve. Though the only indication given by the Luna was a slight pause before she spoke, which could have been seen as nothing more than a moment of contemplation. When I came to these lands and joined Cour des Miracles all I wanted was to find a lifestyle that did not rely on my sword. The irony of it amused her and Anann couldn’t help but let her humor bleed into her tone and her words ending with a light chuckle. There was no need to speak of the place she had left before coming to these lands for that truly felt like a different life now.

Yet it was almost as if she had come full circle now.

<style type="text/css">
.ananna b {font-weight:bold; color:#828c81; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #29311d; }
.ananna p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ananna {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#485139; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b7z0t.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 195px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64735d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ananna p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ananna p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread