And when my heart beats, it beats for you...
[html]
ooc goes here

She was watching Tal scribbling in a notebook. It seemed he and his mate and gotten into a fight. She was devastated to hear what Liam had done, and deep in her heart wished Tal hadn't begged the leader to spare him. After all, Soran was what Liam considered a shadow wolf. Liam would kill Soran rather than love her as a grandmother. It was a devastating decision to make, but the proper choice -in her mind- would have been to eliminate the threat before things got worse. She ached for the granddaughter she hadn't got to meet. The howl from her mate rang out, and a smile tugged the corners of Deuce's mouth. She dropped a kiss on the top of Tal's head, then began the walk to the room she and her mate shared.

She paused in the doorway, her mis-matched eyes studying the beloved form of her mate calmly and with no small amount of pride. She approached the dark woman, wrapping her arms around her waist, nuzzling her tenderly. "You called me, darling?" In her heart, she knew what it was about, she thought. They hadn't quite discussed Tal and his issues, though she had hinted at marital issues between her pale son and his pregnant woman. Perhaps this was why her beloved had called her to their room.

The thought of pregnancy brought a familiar pang of longing. While the elder woman had thought her litter with Chaos had been her last, she was full of longing for another litter of pups, another generation of Rhiannon offspring to raise and teach. She would be part of her grandchildrens lives, of course, but the longing to have another litter of her own was a strong desire.

<style type="text/css">
.deucer2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.deucer2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deucer2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#460600; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/t8qdE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BFA1A5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread