And when my heart beats, it beats for you...
[html]
Private for Deuce, a bit of loving and a proper talk about New Dawn Big Grin

The sun was shining brightly, not a single cloud marred a perfect endless blue sky this afternoon. The sun itself was low in the sky, as it always was in winter, but it seemed to be at its highest midpoint for this day, even though it was winter the sun was giving off some rather pleasant warmth. This mild warmth was quashed a little though by a cold breeze that was blowing through the lands, simply a whisper of a zephyr today, but with enough of a presence to make the land feel a little cold. There had been a lot more snow in the last few days, it was beginning to form a deep blanket across the lands, drifts were forming against the sides of the house and the trees that were scattered through the lands. The trees themselves were completely bare now, the twisted branches reaching to the sky as if begging for the sun to warm them further, to bring spring to the lands once more. The lands were quiet, the birds that had been singing loudly in the trees when the longest night had come seemed to have quietened down once again, as if they had realised that spring was still a long way away and that they would need some time to prepare themselves. All in all the lands were quiet and peaceful, save for the occasional creak and groan from the old house, the old wood moaned against the breeze as it shifted and settled in the cold. Soran was sat on the steps of the porch, her ebony mane was braided down her back, two brightly coloured feathers were attached to the braid, bound in the leather strap that held the base of the plait together. She was in her Optime form today, her arm was beginning to heal nicely and so she had decided to give it a break, her Lupus form put a strain on the healing muscle, having to bear weight caused the sable female some considerable pain, so Soran had decided against forcing it to do something that it clearly did not want to do, giving it a break from the strain of walking in her Lupus form.

Jade eyes scanned the land as the sable Censor sat on the porch steps, soon this place was not going to be her home anymore, she had agreed to help Zalen start a new pack, a pack where she would be the Beta, her only condition had been that her mate, Deuce, would be permitted to come with her, he had agreed and so she had been happy to make the decision to move away from Crimson Dreams. That was not to say that it had been an easy decision, she would miss the place dearly, it had been her home for so long, but the time had come to move on, the adventurous side of her wanted to take this new challenge and hold onto it, her advice would be needed, there was work to be done. Now that the war was over the ebony female knew that the pack would be able to cope without her, her family were strong and she would not be too far away, she would always be there for them but this was something that she would just have to do. The green eyed lady gave a sigh and stood, walking back into the old house, she walked slowly, drinking in everything around her, every sight, every scent of the lands. She was excited to start this new life, but that did not change the sorrow of knowing that she would be leaving this place soon enough. Slowly she approached her room, she opened the door slowly and padded inside. The dark female decided that she did not want to sit alone, she wanted to see her mate, wanted to bury her face in her fur and just lose herself in being happy for a time, she also needed to make certain that Deuce would come with her; in their vague discussions at night she had mentioned it and Deuce seemed happy, but the time for leaving was drawing close and she needed to be one hundred percent sure. Carefully she let out a howl for her pale lover to come to her, to come back to the room that they shared.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 728
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

She was watching Tal scribbling in a notebook. It seemed he and his mate and gotten into a fight. She was devastated to hear what Liam had done, and deep in her heart wished Tal hadn't begged the leader to spare him. After all, Soran was what Liam considered a shadow wolf. Liam would kill Soran rather than love her as a grandmother. It was a devastating decision to make, but the proper choice -in her mind- would have been to eliminate the threat before things got worse. She ached for the granddaughter she hadn't got to meet. The howl from her mate rang out, and a smile tugged the corners of Deuce's mouth. She dropped a kiss on the top of Tal's head, then began the walk to the room she and her mate shared.

She paused in the doorway, her mis-matched eyes studying the beloved form of her mate calmly and with no small amount of pride. She approached the dark woman, wrapping her arms around her waist, nuzzling her tenderly. "You called me, darling?" In her heart, she knew what it was about, she thought. They hadn't quite discussed Tal and his issues, though she had hinted at marital issues between her pale son and his pregnant woman. Perhaps this was why her beloved had called her to their room.

The thought of pregnancy brought a familiar pang of longing. While the elder woman had thought her litter with Chaos had been her last, she was full of longing for another litter of pups, another generation of Rhiannon offspring to raise and teach. She would be part of her grandchildrens lives, of course, but the longing to have another litter of her own was a strong desire.

<style type="text/css">
.deucer2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.deucer2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deucer2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#460600; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/t8qdE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BFA1A5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]
<3 <3 <3

There was much that the sable female and her pale mate had to discuss, they had the chance to move homes, to start again and to make themselves a new life, this would not be running away though, for once if they were starting a new life together it would be in complete positiveness, they would be saying a sad goodbye to the lands that had once been their homes but starting a new adventure together. Perhaps it would be the perfect thing for them, perhaps not, but that would simply be the risk that the pair would have to take, Soran knew that she would never be able to take this gamble without the woman that owned her heart by her side though, that was something that she was completely certain of. There were many new adventures ahead of them as well though, the dark female and her mate both had a longing for more pups, a litter that would be entirely their own, perhaps they would achieve it if they moved home, they could raise them in a wolven style, without clothes or such things, the side of human behaviour that Soran looked down upon slightly. There were many things that the dark female needed to discuss with her lover, little did she know but Deuce had a lot to speak to her about as well, it seemed that her son was in turmoil, not that the ebony Censor knew anything about that yet. The jade eyed lady's heart skipped a beat and then began to pound furiously as the familiar scent of her lover washed over her, she looked up and met her lover's eyes, a wide smile stretched across her mouth as she looked at her. The pale female crossed over to her and embraced her, the dark matriarch pulled her love to her and wrapped her arms around her tightly, burying her face in her neck, breathing in her scent deeply, relishing the very smell of her lover. The lady spoke and Soran's heart danced, Deuce's voice always sounded like a choir of angels singing to the ebony female and every time she heard that voice her heart danced and skipped, the joy that she felt caused her heart to swell almost as if it would burst. To know that this lady was finally hers, well that was the most wonderful thing that she could have imagined.

Soran cuddled her mate and planted a soft kiss on her neck.
"Yes I called you my darling, I have a lot to discuss with you, remember when I discussed moving packs with you? Will you still come with me my love?" Soran asked, moving to hold her darling love's hand gently, lacing her ebony fingers with her other half's snowy ones. Soran moved close again, reaching to brush a strand of blonde mane out of her lover's eyes before leaning in for a tender kiss, pulling the female as close to her as possible, simply wanting her as close as possible, wanting the pale female to say that she wanted to come with her and that they could be together always, that they would never be apart again, that was what the Censor wanted more than anything else.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 541
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

She smiled at her mate as the woman spoke. Her fingers were laced with Soran's. The ying to her yang. The knowledge that Soran and she were finally together as they should have always been, it was a blessing from Rhiannon herself. As the dark angel finished speaking, Deuce gave the question serious thought. She hated the idea of leaving, of uprooting and starting all over. And yet, she couldn't bear the thought of leaving Soran's side. The issue was settled.

"Anywhere you go, beloved of mine, I will follow. I will not be parted with you until Rhiannon takes me from the earth." It was a vow she wished she would have made to the woman years ago, and kept. But even though they hadn't, they had still found their way to each other, to their other half. After a moment, she spoke again. "Tell me again of this pack, love. Will my skills as a medic be needed or wanted? And what of pups? Will we be permitted to have our own pups some day?"

The thought of pups brought her mind again back to Taliesin and his issues. She would let her beloved mate speak before she herself spoke of her son's woes. His burdens were many. She would sit down with him tonight and speak in depth with him, talk about Tameri and Liam and Sky, and the D'arte pack. He needed the release from the tension, she knew.

As though thinking of her white furred son had conjured him, he walked down the hall and to the room she kept for drying her herbs. She glanced out the door at him, then returned her gaze to her mate, awaiting the woman's answers to the questions she'd asked.

<style type="text/css">
.dpack b {font-weight:bold; color:#8361cb;}
.dpack p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dpack {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/b4e1yh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6172; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 292
[/html]