And when my heart beats, it beats for you...
[html]
<3 <3 <3

There was much that the sable female and her pale mate had to discuss, they had the chance to move homes, to start again and to make themselves a new life, this would not be running away though, for once if they were starting a new life together it would be in complete positiveness, they would be saying a sad goodbye to the lands that had once been their homes but starting a new adventure together. Perhaps it would be the perfect thing for them, perhaps not, but that would simply be the risk that the pair would have to take, Soran knew that she would never be able to take this gamble without the woman that owned her heart by her side though, that was something that she was completely certain of. There were many new adventures ahead of them as well though, the dark female and her mate both had a longing for more pups, a litter that would be entirely their own, perhaps they would achieve it if they moved home, they could raise them in a wolven style, without clothes or such things, the side of human behaviour that Soran looked down upon slightly. There were many things that the dark female needed to discuss with her lover, little did she know but Deuce had a lot to speak to her about as well, it seemed that her son was in turmoil, not that the ebony Censor knew anything about that yet. The jade eyed lady's heart skipped a beat and then began to pound furiously as the familiar scent of her lover washed over her, she looked up and met her lover's eyes, a wide smile stretched across her mouth as she looked at her. The pale female crossed over to her and embraced her, the dark matriarch pulled her love to her and wrapped her arms around her tightly, burying her face in her neck, breathing in her scent deeply, relishing the very smell of her lover. The lady spoke and Soran's heart danced, Deuce's voice always sounded like a choir of angels singing to the ebony female and every time she heard that voice her heart danced and skipped, the joy that she felt caused her heart to swell almost as if it would burst. To know that this lady was finally hers, well that was the most wonderful thing that she could have imagined.

Soran cuddled her mate and planted a soft kiss on her neck.
"Yes I called you my darling, I have a lot to discuss with you, remember when I discussed moving packs with you? Will you still come with me my love?" Soran asked, moving to hold her darling love's hand gently, lacing her ebony fingers with her other half's snowy ones. Soran moved close again, reaching to brush a strand of blonde mane out of her lover's eyes before leaning in for a tender kiss, pulling the female as close to her as possible, simply wanting her as close as possible, wanting the pale female to say that she wanted to come with her and that they could be together always, that they would never be apart again, that was what the Censor wanted more than anything else.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 541
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread