And when my heart beats, it beats for you...
[html]
ooc goes here

She smiled at her mate as the woman spoke. Her fingers were laced with Soran's. The ying to her yang. The knowledge that Soran and she were finally together as they should have always been, it was a blessing from Rhiannon herself. As the dark angel finished speaking, Deuce gave the question serious thought. She hated the idea of leaving, of uprooting and starting all over. And yet, she couldn't bear the thought of leaving Soran's side. The issue was settled.

"Anywhere you go, beloved of mine, I will follow. I will not be parted with you until Rhiannon takes me from the earth." It was a vow she wished she would have made to the woman years ago, and kept. But even though they hadn't, they had still found their way to each other, to their other half. After a moment, she spoke again. "Tell me again of this pack, love. Will my skills as a medic be needed or wanted? And what of pups? Will we be permitted to have our own pups some day?"

The thought of pups brought her mind again back to Taliesin and his issues. She would let her beloved mate speak before she herself spoke of her son's woes. His burdens were many. She would sit down with him tonight and speak in depth with him, talk about Tameri and Liam and Sky, and the D'arte pack. He needed the release from the tension, she knew.

As though thinking of her white furred son had conjured him, he walked down the hall and to the room she kept for drying her herbs. She glanced out the door at him, then returned her gaze to her mate, awaiting the woman's answers to the questions she'd asked.

<style type="text/css">
.dpack b {font-weight:bold; color:#8361cb;}
.dpack p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dpack {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/b4e1yh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6172; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 292
[/html]

Messages In This Thread