trade me your lies
Rain smiled and looked at the woman. "I have what you need. I'll give you as many as you can carry but I do want those figurines and that flint knife," he said warmly. The woman had a child on her. "All my furs are in my cave. If you wish to get out of the cold I can take you there. Um my name is Rain Marks. You smell of that one pack with the woman with red fur and eyes. She was very violent towards me. She kicked my daughter. You aren't like her are you?"he questioned, putting Lux behind him. He had a dagger on him but he didn't want to use it if he didn't have to.

Rain felt Lux curl up in her sack. She shook softly. She was scared of the woman. He could feel her press her nose to his back for comfort and he pulled her back and cuddled her close. "I am scared Daddy. This woman looks like the woman that kicked me. She might hurt me like that other lady." she whispered before laying a paw on his muzzle. She whined softly and Rain looked down at the short woman. Would she hurt him or Lux?

Messages In This Thread