trade me your lies
Rain 402

She had heard well that there was a soul who had many great things to trade in one of the other packs, though she hated to part with some of her own hand made objects she had plenty of the bone stashed away to make more knives, needles and tools, and she did need the additional furs if they had any to spare, with Timori in the den she needed everything she could get to help the two of them stay strong for the clan. She would never have turned her brother's child away, especially since the other other relative he had in these lands currently was her twisted sister.

The heavens alone only knew what dark sinister plans that bitch would bring about if she had another child to raise. It seemed none of her own had survived within her care, or had passed from the lands.. in Zana's eyes that should tell the whole world something, she just hoped the males out there were wise enough to stay out of the Sadira's bed or Zana might just have to remove the next batch of the Sadira bloodlines from the evil grasps of the dark woman.

The small woman was moving slower than usual because Timori had decided that he had to accompany her and Sup-Sup as well. She had sighed, slightly embarrassed by the parade of creatures she had following her, just thankful that Timori wasn't old enough to shift or she knew he would find all sorts of trouble along the way. The boy was already a handful and he wasn't even two moons old yet. She sighed at the idea and just gave up. The traveling would be slow but they would get there sooner than later.

And just as she had been about to give up she had come onto the pack lands where the stranger lived. She wasn't certain how she should announce herself so she did the only thing she knew how. She let off a very coyote like howl from the borders, announcing that she had items to trade if anyone was interested, letting the pack know that she had a child with her as well, in case there were some with the land who might think it easy pickings to harm the small woman alone. She knew most had higher morals than to harm a child though, at least she hoped it was true here ...
Rain had been working on a small bow when he heard the howl of someone new. He stood, shaking his pelt and looking down at Lux who had been watching him with curiousity. She and her bother were still small enough to pick up and carry and Rain had made a nap sack for her to lay in as he walked. It kept her warm and close to him as her carryed her with him. Lux knew right away that they were going somewhere and yipped happily at him as he picked her up and put her in the sack on his hip as he picked up his work supply and headed for the boarders.

He walked quickly and smiled as he neared the boarders. A short woman and a pup were at the boarders and Rain looked her over. "Hello is there something you need? You are at the Anathema pack boarders. Tell me if you need passage though or leave." He said as Lux poked her nose out of the sack she was in. "Da who is it? Do I have to beat them up? she asked with curious grey eyes
She waited, but it wasn't for long, and it didn't seem to be in vain for the approaching figure who appeared had the scent of pups upon him and it didn't take her long to realize that a child was also upon his form. She relaxed slightly as Sup and Timori took that moment to start a game of cat and mouse, pouncing and rolling about the ground before them. She sighed softly and gave the two a look that could have melted ice. It took the two of them a few moments to move behind her and begin their game anew, with softer sounds and actions but Zana ignored it and allowed them to go about their game, it wasn't hurting anyone just yet and she knew that the two of them would settle down soon enough once they wore some of the energy out of their bones.

She let her diluted lilac orbs turn back to the pack member as she smiled softly. "I have come in hopes of trade.." She began, her eyes trailing down to the form of her nephew who had peered around her legs for a moment as she continued. "My young nephew has come to live with me recently and the winters can be very cold for one so young.. if my items are any interest to you and yours.. and you have furs to spare.. I offer up a trade..." She opened up a tool satchel of sorts, the wrapping unrolling to display bone needles, buttons, knives and other such tools as she could make. There were small carved figurines from soap stone as well but she didn't know what these people would be interested in. She would not offer weapons aside from small knifes for she wasn't certain how well the clan was anymore with the pack and she would rather not find her own blood shed one day by a weapon that had been forged from her own hands.

She was quiet a moment before the young child appeared from her carrying case. Zana eyed the tote with envy, though knowing she would never be able to really carry Timori in anything, his wolf blood shown through strong and she knew one day he would tower over them all within the clan, probably out weight the lot of them too.. but that was a thought for another time, not now.
Rain smiled and looked at the woman. "I have what you need. I'll give you as many as you can carry but I do want those figurines and that flint knife," he said warmly. The woman had a child on her. "All my furs are in my cave. If you wish to get out of the cold I can take you there. Um my name is Rain Marks. You smell of that one pack with the woman with red fur and eyes. She was very violent towards me. She kicked my daughter. You aren't like her are you?"he questioned, putting Lux behind him. He had a dagger on him but he didn't want to use it if he didn't have to.

Rain felt Lux curl up in her sack. She shook softly. She was scared of the woman. He could feel her press her nose to his back for comfort and he pulled her back and cuddled her close. "I am scared Daddy. This woman looks like the woman that kicked me. She might hurt me like that other lady." she whispered before laying a paw on his muzzle. She whined softly and Rain looked down at the short woman. Would she hurt him or Lux?