Selling sea shells by the sea shore..
[html]

When you‘re up for a more recent thread message me^^ -792-

It looked like he had lost her at some point while he was talking, but he didn’t react or make any outer reaction to it. Better to just let the whole thing pass. He looked down at the little creature, the rat thing, that she had with her. It hadn’t made any attempt to show itself off in quite some time. Had it too gotten comfortable with him? For a second he wondered if it was a lot of work taking care of the little thing. He himself had never had any puppies...and only once had he had the responsibility of another, but that had ended in disaster. He wondered if the young ones were still alive, probably not. The Grey one had for sure taken care of them a long time ago. He would find her, he would kill her, he would avenge his old pack! But for now, he had to relax, gather strength. And why not enjoy the scenery? He looked at the sanded wolfess, she surely was a pure one this one. So untainted, at least so it seemed.

A light was lit in her golden eyes when he offered to make her something. Though a warrior and a hunter, he was really the son of a crafter, and in peacetime he had helped his father out; crafting tools for the females to use, weapons for the males. It had mainly been his mothers job to make the decorations that adorned the warriors and hunters, and of course everyone else. His knowledge of that kind of crafting was limited, but seeing Alexey light up like this, hope beaming through her eyes, the midnight-blue male didn’t have the heart to let her down. Errm...what do you mean with special? thinking a little inside the box, Des got a little confused. He was male after all. But he soon got back to his old passive self. It had been too long since he had been with a female, the lust was there, but the will to take it any further had been dulled down by the hatred towards the Grey one. Besides, he would never force himself on anyone, much less take advantage of someone.

He got up from the sand, brushed it of his back, bum and thighs. Only now did the difference between them become even greater. He raved over her like a big dark shadow with beaming red eyes shooting out from behind a his large mane. The wind soon blew the hair away from his eyes, and he was transformed into his less intimidating self. You come and see me anytime at Dahlia, I live south-east near the border, in the vineyards. Bring me some flowers and I‘ll make you something extraordinary. He smiled, she should’ve been adorned with pearls just for being who she was. Though this was their first meeting, there was something so familiar with her that made him completely relaxed and happy. He didn’t want to let go of this feeling, so it was with a kind of a sorrow in his heart that he uttered his finale words I‘m sorry, but I have to leave you now, it was nice to meet you miss Alexey. He wanted to touch her, but he dared not. He closed his eyes and started focusing on his own body. It didn’t even take a second before he could hear the cracking of his own bones, his chest broke in smaller. He fell down on all four, his muscles moving from one place to another, his hands pulling together like claws until they finally looked like paws. His back straightened out, and at last, when all his organs had been squished back where they were supposed to be, his head cracked into place, aligning itself with his back. It was all over in a matter of seconds, but for the wolf shifting, it felt like minutes. He opened his eyes and looked at the female, he was still a magnificent site. Although his mane had shortened during the shift, it was still raggedy and large, it stretched down his back shortening as it neared the middle of it.

If she had ever been afraid of him, she should be deadly terrified of him now. He was stronger in luperci yes, but he his agility was at its peak at the moment. Hopefully she knew that he would never hurt her, not on purpose. Starring at her for a couple of seconds he turned and at the blink of an eye he was running. His mind was filled with thoughts and impressions. Was he ever to see her again? Who was it she reminded him off? Would she ever bring him flowers?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread