Lights in the sky
208 words

Amaranth had fallen right back into the mother mod and she could feel herself feeling better about who she was. she never wanted to be the woman that she had become when they were in the court. She was cuddling close to her children and she loved them with all her heart.

She looked at Niro and smiled. She said nothing for a moment as she listened to him. Pure perfection Trisha is a perfect name for her She loved the idea of naming the girl after Niro's mother. She wasn't sure what they would name their second son. She hoped he could carry her name but she would never force that.

Looking at the two she nudged them close to her so they may get to her easier. She smiled, What to name him she nuzzled the boy. He was her second son and he deserved a grand name. How about Hiero after my great uncle, or no Helki my great grandfather. mom used to tell me stories of him and what a great wolf he was. I'm not sure if he looks like him. she stated as she looked at Niro. They could name him anything and she would be happy. No name could be bad.

Messages In This Thread