Lights in the sky
[html]

Word Count » 510 :: Late January Mid Canada somewhere. Since winter is the best time to see the Borealis and alaska and canada are good places to see it. Also going off the idea of them having pups. so here goes...

Amaranth and Niro had traveled two months they had gone so far from home. She was not ready in reality to be so far from her mom. But then again there was the reality that she was an adult with a grown child and more on the way. She smiled as she lay in the den that Niro and her had made bigger. She was so tired, she nosed her stomach and sighed. She wasn’t sure that she was ready for them to come. She didn’t want to do this alone although she was not alone she had Niro.

She cast her gaze at the things that she had brought with her. They had left almost everything they owned back in their home that was in the court. She hoped to go back there someday soon. She wanted to go back to see her father and Kable her brothers and sister. She missed them all she also hoped to find her son. She just wanted to know that he was safe she cared not where he was as long as he was healthy happy and safe.

So many changes had happened since she had gone on this journey with Niro. She found herself not suffering from her nightmares. She also found herself happy. She had immersed herself in to Niro and into finding herself. She had moved more so from the child who hated and was scared of everything to a woman who was not over compensating and was doing things her way in her own time. She was living her life to the fullest and it was all thanks to Niro.

She curled into her blanket and tried to sleep. Niro was out hunting and she was here resting. She was glad to be in Secrui form it gave her more bulk against the cool winter here. Just as she was finally able to settle down she was startled by the same feeling as when she was back in the court. She closed her eyes and tried to tell herself that this was not happening. She didn’t want them to come when Niro was not near her.

Amarnath cried as she hid herself deep into her blankets as she tried to stop what was happening.

(Fades to black)

Amaranth looked at her children as she smiled snuggling them close to her. One girl and a boy lay at her side as she smiled. She loved them already and they had no names. She wanted them to be with her always and forever but she knew like Jiva they too would in time fly the nest. Even she had… ”I love you both and when your father gets here we will give you proper names.” She said as she snuggled them. She looked outside it was starting to get dark in the land that they called home. She wondered where Niro was. She let out a call hoping he could hear her. She was calling him home to her. She turned and looked back at her children.

<style>
.free-a42 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a42 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a42 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a42 b {color:#77b075; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a42 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a42 .inner{background-color:#f1f0f5; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a42.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
WC: 348

Niro’s hunt was taking him far longer than he had hoped. Amaranth tended to eat more now with pups on the way. He was so happy, though their timing of her pregnancy couldn’t be any worse. They were far from home, and even if they were to reach home she would have already had the pups, though now that they was close enough to home it felt safe as any to make sure she was comfortable at the end of her pregnancy. Niro knew it was his job to provide for his mate and pups.

His hunt was sucessful, in fact he had gotten two nice fat hares, a hard feat for they were as white as the snow around him, so holding them in his mouth by the ears he made his way home, tail high. He was in high spirits and he was nearly home when he heard a howl from his mate beckoning him to come home. Niro rushed towards where she was, for that was where home was. Yes he missed his family deeply. Jiva was out wandering somewhere, Orin, and he hadn’t even met his nieces yet, but their journey wasn’t over with and they have a while before they could travel again. His thoughts turned to what Amaranth wanted, was she having the pups now? He wasn’t sure he was ready, he still knew so little about giving birth, so he was utterly surprised when he saw the two whining pups squirming around their mother. He dropped his prizes and spoke astonished, sad, and happy. All at the same time.

“You had them! Oh Amaranth I’m so sorry I missed it!”

The man rushed in closer and moved to nuzzle at her nose and then at the pups that were his and hers. More of his future generation to go about the world. The children of his heart, just as Jiva had been and his three other girls. The man smiled proudly as he looked at his mate, glad that he could help with the creation of such beautiful children.
[html]

Word Count » 191 :: Late January Mid Canada somewhere. Since winter is the best time to see the Borealis and alaska and canada are good places to see it. Also going off the idea of them having pups. so here goes...

Amaranth laid there talking to them and snuggling the two children. She found herself codling them and wishing that Niro had been there. She was so happy though that she only had two healthy children. None that were dead none that she had failed. she licked the girl and then the boy and smiled. "Daddy should be here soon." She said looking around. A den a hole in the ground that she called home and would for a while.

She looked out on to the night sky what she could see. she was waiting for Niro. And there he was her wild wolf. She smiled looking at him. "Niro" She said nearly breathless. She felt so at peace looking at him. Her big bulky body keeping the two warm and safe.

"Two, they're perfect. A little girl and a little boy. I did not name them for there father was not here.
She said nuzzling him. What shall we name them? she asked looking to the night sky that was beginning to fill with color. It was so pretty. she loved it out here. the aurora borealis was just so amazing.

<style>
.free-a42 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a42 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a42 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a42 b {color:#77b075; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a42 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a42 .inner{background-color:#f1f0f5; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a42.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
WC: 319 OOC: I can't think of a boy name so if you think of one let me know, if not I may have one by the time i have to reply again :3
[html]

Happiness washed over the man as he saw his family. Children were Niro’s life and he loved every single one he had. He couldn’t believe that the girls were over a year old now, and even Jiva would be having his own birthday soon. Niro remembered he had his first birthday and remembered it fondly as his sister had been there to celebrate it with him. They had parted ways and he always wondered how she fared, he would visit her when he got home, that much he promised himself. Moving in closer so the two could keep the pups warm he looked down at the perfect puppies and licked each one lonvingly.

“Names are so hard to choose; but may the girl be called Tasha? After my mother? Tasha Takekuro.”

He looked at the girl pup. Niro could hardly remember his parents He had acted as a parent since he was six months of age, keeping his sister alive and safe. He had made many mistakes and learned from all of them and now that he was older he laughed at how poorly he protected his sister. Well more like scoffed. He wished he could have done better for her, but it was all he could do and all he knew at the time. The boy pup was moving around as though he were ready to be named and Niro put his nose to him. Thinking of something to come to his head. The twin pups wer lookinging for something to eat and he smiled as they nosed around their mother. Looking at the woman who had birthed two of his litters, he kissed her on the nose, smiling tenderly at her, if she had an idea of a name for the boy he would hear of it, but he was hoping she would agree to have the young girl pup named Tasha.
[/html]

208 words

Amaranth had fallen right back into the mother mod and she could feel herself feeling better about who she was. she never wanted to be the woman that she had become when they were in the court. She was cuddling close to her children and she loved them with all her heart.

She looked at Niro and smiled. She said nothing for a moment as she listened to him. Pure perfection Trisha is a perfect name for her She loved the idea of naming the girl after Niro's mother. She wasn't sure what they would name their second son. She hoped he could carry her name but she would never force that.

Looking at the two she nudged them close to her so they may get to her easier. She smiled, What to name him she nuzzled the boy. He was her second son and he deserved a grand name. How about Hiero after my great uncle, or no Helki my great grandfather. mom used to tell me stories of him and what a great wolf he was. I'm not sure if he looks like him. she stated as she looked at Niro. They could name him anything and she would be happy. No name could be bad.