Lesson Time
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 319

Kiara loved her job. She loved being the Ikusei of the pack. Laughing and playing with puppies was always something she looked forward to. However, like all jobs, puppy sitting had its bad points. Scoldings, for example, were never fun. Even those who gave the scolding hated doing it and Kiara was no exception. Seeing the fear in Dalgina and the anger in Hornin was not something Kiara wanted to face. However, the lesson needed to be taught. With unusual patience Kiara listened to Hornin's protests and she did her best not so show emotion on her face. The Ikusei wasn't mad, not really. She was upset and hated to see the puppies in distress.

"Hornin, you are right. Lying is bad, and for that I am sorry. However, your response was just as bad if not worse. Violence is NEVER the answer. Your fangs and claws are not for fighting. They are only meant to be used for hunting and in the most impossible of situations. You can only use violence when someone is trying to hurt you or you family, neither of which I was trying to do. Do you understand now, why I am mad?"

By the end of her speech, Kiara's face had softened. Hopefully both Hornin and Dalgina would understand what Kiara was trying to say. This was a difficult lesson and one many would never learn. The white female just hoped that she had impressed upon the two young wolves the values that made Ichika no Ho-en so wonderful.

The older wolf looked from Hornin to Dalgina. A lesson in violence was very important, but another lesson had to be taught as well: the difference between lying and pretending. By this time, all of Kiara's previous fierceness had dissipated. She still tried to hold herself in a dominant manner, for the sake of the lesson. "Hornin, Dalgina. Have you ever heard of acting?"

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread