Your kisses are the best Kisses
There wasn’t much that went on that he wasn’t aware of. The scents of the den where a mixture of X’y, himself, Nayru and her newborns, but also of unclean things, which irritated him. Puppies seemed to be messy things and that was about the only thing so far that bothered him. Another sniff and another smell caught his nose, this one of vomit, knowing the smell from previous experiences. This threw him off, if sickness was in the den then he fought the urge to move everyone, to clean the den and then allow everyone back in. But his thoughts where interrupted when she came to the mouth of the den.

He lowered a muzzle to hers but stopped cold when he came across the scent again. The behemoth gave her a questioning look, his nose drifting to the top of her head to greet her with loving licks.

“Are you sick my love?” he asked softly nuzzling, feeling the need to baby her if she was indeed sick. The morning trip he had been planning could wait if she felt so bad. His tail wagged in short little spurts behind him. “Do you need anything? Just tell me and I’ll go get someone who can help?” again he was a nervous expectant father, wanting nothing to go wrong with her pregnancy. He was helpless in away, his job was to provide while she let the pups grow inside of her, until then it was all her burden to bear. There was literally nothing he could do to change anything that happened, so he could only be a gentle loving mate to her for the time being.

His nose dipped back down then, licks across her maw, cleaning the last remains of what she had retched up a few moments ago. He ignored the taste, deeming it a necessary burden to bear to make sure she was cleaned.

Messages In This Thread