Your kisses are the best Kisses
Their tender little moment was cherished in his heart, doting over her like the overbearing mate he was at times. He had his aggressive streaks, partially when someone got out of line or he was accused of something he didn’t do. But for now he was only worried about her, and her needs, his gentle touch upon her form reflecting his love for her. Saluce didn’t really understand why he felt the need to act this way just that it felt right to do so. He hoped beyond hope there would never be another time like just a short time ago when they had their first true test of their relationship. Her jealously had driven him mad, but in another way he supposed it was also a good thing to be wanted all to herself like he felt she belonged to him. Their mutual affection and possessiveness over each other was un-paralleled, each time she trekked out of the pack he wasn’t too far behind or not aware of where she was,

He backed up as she exited the den, allowing her the space to stretched, his eyes admiring her wild beauty, watching her locks splay across her. Saluce paced a bit in place before feeling her put her weight upon his already stressed shoulders. A smile crept across his lips, tongue snaking out to grace the tip of her nose.

“So my darling, are you saying you would rather me hunt at another time? Or slow down?” he asked with a smirk. Nayru hadn’t eaten a lot during her pregnancy, probably because she was as tiny as she was, but he had a sneaking suspicion his mate wouldn’t follow her example. Hence why he was stocking up.

“I’m stocking up, when it gets closer I won’t be gone as much so I can be home more,” he stated to her, tail wagging at their pleasant exchange.

Messages In This Thread