Your kisses are the best Kisses
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

His jests always brought a smile to her face, even if they weren’t as humorous as he may have intended them to be. But with certainty she knew it all to be stemmed from the mirthful spirit he tried to keep hidden from the prying eye, only letting her and those closest to them see the overgrown puppy he was. “Don’t make fun of me,” she whined pitifully, spreading her jaws to take his muzzle under a light bite. She kept her arms draped over his shoulders, attempting to press him down into a bow.

“I just want to see your face with I wake,” she explained with a low growl, keeping the muzzle within her grasp. She wouldn’t admit it allowed, but she found his sleeping face quite adorable when it wasn’t contorted by a nightmare. She enjoyed being able to tease his ears while he slept, and curl beneath him when touched by a chilling wind. But more than that, it were moments like these that she missed most of all with him. The simple pleasantries of his company, their actions invoked by what was felt in their hearts. There was no purpose or goal other than to be with the other and act as their feelings led them to.

Carefully she released his muzzle then rolled off his back to the ground with a playful groan. She knew she was being silly but enjoyed it none the less while reaching up with both paws to capture his face and smolder him with her affections. Her tail wagged merrily along with her puppyish antics brushing through loosened ice and snow tossing it every which way. “I should ask the ancestors to quicken the flow of time for us,” she woofed happily. “Then you would never leave our side… and I’d have you all to myself. Morning, noon, and night.”

ooc: 311 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread