Your kisses are the best Kisses
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

From the sun touched earth, her gaze lifted to her mate, smiling contently simply by his very presence. It never ceased to call her and bring about a sense of fulfillment each time she looked to him. Her heart would swell and flutter with every intake of his scent, the scent that mingled with her own out of love. Her tail swayed contently as he enveloped her in kisses drawing her attention momentarily away from the beauty of the rising sun to the handsome visage of her love.

Lowering to the ground, she rolled to her side to gently paw at his foreleg then rolled to her back beneath him, tucking her paws against her chest as she peered up at him. The mention of his Creator raised a curious ear as the address to his god was not familiar to her. The very mention of a god did little to stir her emotionally but peaked her interest to tilt both ears forward and hear of his religious ways. This was one of the few times he offered anything of his personal life, a rarity she didn’t intend to waste.

“We do not have a god,” she tipped her muzzle to grace his chin with her tongue. “We believe that our ancestors watch us and advise our movements in this life. Only when our heart’s truly need them, do they come to us in ways we cannot understand. For all I know my Ompre… you are a gift from my ancestors and the circumstances that brought us together were a part of their design.” She let her head lower then rest against his leg. Her happiness could not be contained within her heart and spilled onto her defined muzzle. “I was led to find you… to experience the love and happiness that was once lost to us. They knew of my plight… my heart’s desire, and called to you to heed it. And I sing to them every day in thanks for their blessing. I thank them every day that we found each other…”

ooc: 344 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread