Your kisses are the best Kisses
He listened to her, watching her restless body effortlessly move beneath him. While she would pause he’d sneak gentle kisses to her lips, tail wagging behind him. Her ways where so much different from his, and it seemed so farfetched to him to believe her beliefs when he had his own.

“Most of my religion refers to the Creator as God, he is like the great architech, he created all of this world and us. Where he created man in his image, I believe he created us as improvement upon them. Where the raped and killed the earth we were created to nurture it. Wolves had always been the guardian of Nature, so he created us with his image to care for his great earth. “ he paused a moment, looking out at the scene in front of him.

“This view reminds me of his great work, and reminds me to remember that nothing is beyond him. I think you are a reminder to me of the good I can be. His love saved me from the butchery I used to be capable of. You are a gift to me from him, as a reminder and a reward for my faith and a link to keep me faltering again.” He kissed her then, as best as he could without human lips, letting his lips touch hers while his tongue danced across her teeth.

He pulled back to continue. “No one here will ever know what I was called from that time. I will never let myself go back to that way of life again.” The brute, or behemoth or simply Saluce settled down, pleasantly sitting promptly on top of her. He chuckled as he did, before letting her slide out from under him, but he didn't let her go far, keeping his shoulders, and paws over her while his head rested on her shoulders. The sun was swiftly rising, and he was happy to be here with her, there wasn't another place he wanted to be.

Messages In This Thread