Leave a horse to water
[html]

Word Count :: 409 Points::3 OOC:: MMMMmmm. Toasty Smile

He sat on the edge of his bed leaning over as he carefully slid his knives across the sharpening stone. He had been at this since the moment he had risen for the day. Meticulously going through all his weapons that had edges and sharpening them back into a lethal state. As he worked through the variety of sharp objects he tapped his feet on the floor out of impulse unsure why but he was doing so. Stopping what he was doing, he abruptly looked up with a disgruntled look on his face; his stomach officially had decided enough was enough and made it very known. Had anyone else been near him they certainly would have heard the call of the wild from the bottomless pit he called his stomach. alright already, I’m going, I’m going. I’ll do anything to shut you up.He sighed heavily as he got up from the bed to go pay a little visit to the kitchen, in hopes of finding himself something to eat. Although half the time the male ended up going to the kitchen looking for something he wanted like it would magically appear and end up leaving empty handed.

Exiting the hall of dens he made a bee line for the kitchen walking quickly, he didn’t want to waste hardly any time on this. Once inside the kitchen he walked along the wall of shelves stopping periodically to move stuff aside looking for something desirable. In the process of doing all this he made a lot of noise, enough so that he didn’t notice anyone else in the room with him. He turned around and squatted down looking amongst the shelving beneath the table. Standing up Mido nearly had a heart attack; in front of him looking elsewhere was the heavily black colored female whose name he didn’t know. He recalled seeing her from Alaki’s promotional ceremony, and since then he hadn’t seen any trace of the girl. Hey there I’m Mido, you looking for something in particular? He asked the woman. Obviously she was after something food or drink related, she was in the kitchen after all. Mido leaned against the table separating the two of them, she seemed not to have noticed that he was speaking to her or she may have been really focused. He continued to look at her, her fur was nearly dark as night, she was rather attractive the male thought to himself.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread