Leave a horse to water
[html]
OOC: Words: 279

His eyes came back to hers as he lifted the cup, mild trepidation meeting a devilishly encouraging smile. He took the swallow and she immediately knew that the result was going to be a good one. The dark lady sipped a little herself as she tried not to smirk too much at his compliment. She knew she was good at creating: that was her destiny, to make things come into being. She'd used sugar from tree sap and the apples' own sweetness for this drink, and it was a delicious one. "Yeah, my first one. Got the idea from a human book," she explained. "Help yourself, there's a lot!" She swung her arm at the line of five bottles, neglecting to mention she still had a case in her room - she was saving that to trade with, or for an emergency. Whatever emergency would require copious amounts of sweet liquor. Actually, she could think of a few. "That's my job - well, not exactly. I'm a crafter, I make all kinda things." She didn't have much physical aptitude, in terms of speed or agility, or brain-power for anything harder than figuring out a recipe or relative sizes of objects, but at least other talents partly made up for this. "So, Mido." Emphasis on his name, as if reminding them both of it, of course intended to make him the topic of conversation for at least a little while. "You found your destiny down here yet, then?" She swallowed more wine, bright green eyes never leaving his face from above the earthy brown tankard rim.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread