Leave a horse to water
[html]

Word Count ::528 Points::5 OOC::

Caprica answered his question in her own unique way about why it was that nobody seemed to attack them. She said they were bad-asses, he wondered about her statement. She went on to list several individuals including herself and Mido, eventually being all inclusive in that they were scary and nobody wanted them as enemies. He pondered over this for a moment; she was right about Alaki at least. The Dasa had never dealt with the Rakeeb personally, but he heard tales and terrifying stories about the man. The mix thought of a few others he had been in company with, Axelle was a talented warrior herself, Aeron was just a little bit crazy, Venom was a strong guy too. Their strength just grew exponentially inside his head the more he thought about it.

The female crafter took the bottle that he pushed toward her and opened it with the cork opener she grabbed. She poured herself a tankard, making the male feel slightly better as if he wouldn’t be doing the majority of drinking between the two of them; he hated to feel singled out. Mido leaned against the table looking at the midnight dark woman. She asked where the half and half had come from, and then asked how it compared to Anathema. He blinked softly, thinking about her question. Where did I come from? He repeated it reaffirming her question. He wiggled where he stood reminding himself of his bearings, not removing his gaze from hers he took his hand pointed behind his head, which was at the wall, but he was going to explain about where he was from. You ever heard of a place called America? Humans also called it the United States, the edge of that country isn’t too far from here. Thinking about his trip here made him laugh at how long it actually was, but he wasn’t going to waste time trying to put it into perspective. I lived primarily in America, never leaving the country till I moved here. With in that country my family had me bouncing around so many states that I rather not count them. He stopped speaking for second, the Huskadore felt like he was going to talk the poor girl’s ear off. He thought about how any place in America compared to Anathema, there wasn’t much to think about, there was no comparison between the two places. Coming to Anathema was like dying and going to heaven for Mido. Honestly? There is no comparison, America doesn’t even hold a candle light to Anathema. He looked at her with gentle eyes, his mind filled with memories of his past. It’s not even so much the place that matters to me, but the individuals that make it up are what’s important. There’s Naniko, Panda, Aeron, Axelle, they’re all like family. I thought it was a little weird how a group of complete strangers were able to accept me and treat me better than I ever have by anyone before… He paused taking a sip of wine from the tankard, he let the liquid easily slide down his throat before he finshed. …And then there’s you Caprica.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread