Leave a horse to water
[html]
OOC: 3+ Okay! I ended it... feel free to have him suggest somewhere else if you have an idea, and we'll take it as she agreed x)

She eyed him rather sharply, looking for traces that he meant the word princess in a negative manner - she wasn't a brat, or spoiled, by any means. But the man's face was just as relaxed and open as it had been all along, and Caprica figured he just meant to refer to good poise and elegance, that sort of thing - although she was fairly sure she had none of those things, it didn't hurt to lie to herself now and again.

Caprica hadn't thought that he meant to threaten to chase her off. It was simply implied in his words that he could if he wanted to, so he needed to reassure her he wouldn't. Therefore, to her mind the playfully defensive reaction had been quite justified, and she was delighted by his reaction too, throwing equally heated banter back her way: it seemed neither of them were going to stand down, which was how she liked it. They could face one another as equals, and have themselves some fun.

Not here, and not now, though. The wine, the long days and the lively conversation were taking their toll on the D'Angelo woman, and she stifled a yawn. "You got it, Mido. Know a good place for this to go down? How about the training ground, up in Thackary Village? Or, wherever you wanna take this thing is good with me." She wanted to continue posturing and puffing herself up, but she was actually beginning to sway on the spot, sleep's onset suddenly seeming imminent. "You're so going down, boy," she managed to say, though, before leaning over the table to give him a loose goodbye hug, completely at odds with her words but she was certain he knew she didn't mean all the bluster, as hard as it sounded. "Well, thank you for your company, this has been fun... I'll see you there, 'kay?" And with that she had turned away, exiting the kitchen with her feet dragging but a small smile on her face. Well, this would be something to look forward to, for sure.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread