Master to Apprentice
[html]

WC: 330 OOC: Smile!!

Love filled the man as Juliet came out of her house over to him. There was little concern on the girls face, which in a way worried him, but also relieved him. She came up and touched his wounds that were now covered tenderly and he couldn’t help but wince. They were still quite fresh so they hurt even through the bandages. He smiled at her sheepishly and shrugged.

“Me and an old friend had a talk with our weapons.”

He said jokingly, but then remembered how well the girl took jokes then shook his head.

“I was attacked by someone outside the borders. He never liked me I guess he just doesn’t like me still.”

The man said, smiling down at his daughter trying to reassure her it really wasn’t that bad, beside this wasn’t why he had called her. From around his back he pulled out the flute he had made her. It was much like his own, except made for her. There were even decorations. As a carver he knew how to design and draw though not as well as some, but he was quite proud of the flowers he put on the flute, there was a boquet of many flowers including those of her favorite right at the tip where the musice came out.

“I wanted you to have this. It took me a while, but any good craftsmanship is.”

He said moving his hands up and down in motion that he wanted her to have it. He knew her reaction wouldn’t be what he wanted but even a slight smile would tell him she was extremely happy for what she got. He had worked hard on it, and it played good music. It sounded slightly different than his old one, but each flute was different if it was made from wood, but if made right would still play the same beautiful music.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread