Master to Apprentice
[html]
WC: 383
OOC: Flutey flute Big Grin

Shawchert sighed, as with Noah he didn’t really want Juliet to know who had attacked him. He shook his head, wishing that she just took what he had said and be done with it, but he knew better than that; Especially with Juliet. He looked her in the eyes with his own and smiled a sad smile.

“It is between me and him sweetie. That’s all I’m going to say. I’m not here to be whined over my wounds they will heal and I will live.”

He said. His words were of a finality. He knew she was curious and worried even if it didn’t show on her face, but he was use to this behavior by now and he knew she was truly worried for him, which she didn’t have to be. He was fine and that was all that mattered.

He watched at her reaction to him pulling the flute out for her. At first she seemed to think it was his, but soon came to realize as he spoke that it was hers. Yes it took a while, but any good craftsman would say that for a very good job one must take their time at it and Shaw did his best to make sure this flute would last the young girl all her life. He knew the flowers would be a big effect on her as she loved them so much and now she can look at them any time she wanted, though they were crudely carved, they were still flowers. Shawchert’s tail wagged happily as she spoke and he smiled.

“Well go ahead and try it! I want to hear what it sounds like. I have not tested it out in its finality. That’s up to you!”

He did have to test it a few times to make sure he got everything where it should be, and it had to be precise, and he only left it up to Juliet to see if the last hole was exactly where it should be, though Shawchert’s calculations were usually pretty correct he was a bit nervous about how well the flute will sound. He could tell if it was bad just by the sound even from a novice playing it.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread