[M]- The Pyramids

Imhotep sat in his palace, he was pharaoh he was the sun and the moon of Egypt. Sand colored fur was accented by gold jewelry that only he could wear. His place was always busy and he liked it that way. Dancers were under his command and Slaves at his call. he waved a hand to a female who came to him "Pharaoh what my I do for you? she asked as she looked at him. I demand music and dance he spoke to the girl who scurried to ready the dancers and the music.

A commotion arose as a group of guards came through with a female in the middle of them. He watched as they parted and the girl looked at the ground. So this was the daughter sent to please him. did she have no confidence in herself or did her father always force her to look down at her feet?

Imhotep stood and more chatter arose as he slammed his foot down. Enough Pharaoh speaks His voice held confidence, his posture commanded the floor. He moved from his thrown head held high and strength in his walk. if you intend to stair at the floor you will never be anything he spoke his voice strong but tender.

He had yet to take a wife for the reason he never found a woman worthy of him. "A desert rose like yourself does not belong looking at the ground like a slave. He spoke. He reached his hand out to grab her chin. The crowd watched as their god communicated with a woman who none knew of.

Messages In This Thread