[M]- The Pyramids
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
WC: 388

OOC: Test driving future character. Set in Ancient Egypt.

IC: What convinced her father to send her to Egypt was beyond her. Well actually it wasn’t. So what if she slept with a few of his guards? Her father said it was because she was sacred and only for the nobles but he had no right to declare who would be able to use her body. Fatin was definitely not happy with her father. All she had to bring with her was her horse, clothes, and guard. Though in Egypt she could get into trouble without her father knowing, or caring.

So a few months ago he had sent her from her home and to an Egyptian pharaoh. Of course her mother was Egyptian so she already knew the language, religion, and culture. But it was the thought that she was upset about, not where she was going. She even believed in the Egyptian gods instead of her own. Her guard, Asad, would travel with her until they reached the palace and then probably head home. Which was a shame since he did have a nice body.

As they approached Thebes, she couldn’t help but be in awe of her surroundings. It made her home look like a dump. And the pyramids! She had always heard stories from her mother about how amazing they were and her mother was under exaggerating. Those things from a far were huge and majestic so one must be even better close up. Even if she hated the man she was too marry, or whatever he decided to do with her, the sights alone more than made up for it.

As they pulled up to shore, she tried to spot this pharaoh amongst the men but he was nowhere to be seen. There were guards and they told Asad to leave since they had her from here. People stared as the many guards led her to the palace where the pharaoh was awaiting. She entered and caught a glimpse of him but then remembered her place and kept her head down and eyes in front of her. She approached the throne and kept her eyes on his feet. ”My lord, Imhotep, my father sends you his daughter to be of service to you and concrete an alliance between the two of you.” She then awaited his decision on what to do with her.

Imhotep sat in his palace, he was pharaoh he was the sun and the moon of Egypt. Sand colored fur was accented by gold jewelry that only he could wear. His place was always busy and he liked it that way. Dancers were under his command and Slaves at his call. he waved a hand to a female who came to him "Pharaoh what my I do for you? she asked as she looked at him. I demand music and dance he spoke to the girl who scurried to ready the dancers and the music.

A commotion arose as a group of guards came through with a female in the middle of them. He watched as they parted and the girl looked at the ground. So this was the daughter sent to please him. did she have no confidence in herself or did her father always force her to look down at her feet?

Imhotep stood and more chatter arose as he slammed his foot down. Enough Pharaoh speaks His voice held confidence, his posture commanded the floor. He moved from his thrown head held high and strength in his walk. if you intend to stair at the floor you will never be anything he spoke his voice strong but tender.

He had yet to take a wife for the reason he never found a woman worthy of him. "A desert rose like yourself does not belong looking at the ground like a slave. He spoke. He reached his hand out to grab her chin. The crowd watched as their god communicated with a woman who none knew of.
WC: 258

IC: She could hear dancing and wanted to join with them. That was something her mother and her father’s various wives had taught her to do, dance. Her Saluki form was made for being graceful and she used that grace to her own advantage. Her red fur gleamed and yet it was blemished. Her spot, which she had always been self-conscious about, was according to her father a gift from the gods. She wasn’t sure why any god would want a white spot on her forehead but she wasn’t one to question the gods.

Fatin heard the pharaoh speak and could tell that he was powerful, at least in presence. But one had to if they were a god. He spoke to her in a strong yet soft voice, chiding her for looking at the floor. He then called her a desert rose and lifted her head up. She finally got a look at the pharaoh and found him rather handsome.

But she did explain herself. ”My pharaoh, my father taught me that a woman never looks a man in the eye.” Of course she tended to ignore that but she felt it was better to be safe than sorry. But he seemed to not want her to look at the ground so she kept her head up and proud. She wasn’t apologizing or making an excuse for her behavior but rather simply explaining it. ”If you wish it, I won’t do it anymore.” Her tone was just a bit sultry but still respectful of his place of power.
OOC 316 words

IC
He was Horus living god of Egypt and all respected him. But before him stood not a disrespectful woman but one that he wasn't sure about. Sun gold eyes looked at the dog female she was magnificent. looking into her eyes as he held her there. Blue eyes that almost faded to nothing. She really was captivating.

I never want to see you look at the floor again He stated. He released her chin and took a step way from her and studied her now looking at him. She was thin and elegant, her red color was lovely. come you will sit with Pharaoh. He said as he turned and walked towards his thrown.

Imhotep stood before seating and motioned to a servant. Water for the lady and anything she may want His voice was stern as motioned for the music and dance to begin again. He demanded entertainment. looking to the woman he shot a smile. Now you know my name what do i call you? he asked as he motioned a lower seat beside his. No one sat equal or higher then him.

His attention turned from her for a moment as a woman began to dance. She had once been a gypsy but she was captured and gifted to him by a man who he held an alliance with. She was an amazing dancer and watching the Jackel woman dance always enticed him. She seemed to by now gotten used to being in the palace and living as his servant. Though even a man of his power could only hold will power for so long. She had no royal blood and he would never take her as a queen of Egypt but he did enjoy her company.

She flashed him a smile as he turned back to look at the "gift" sent to build a stronger alliance. What would he do with her?
WC: 221

IC: He seemed pleased with her and gave her a command that she could easily obey: Not look at the floor again. She gave him a smile. ”Of course, my lord.” He then released her and stepped back, inspecting her. Imhotep went to sit down and ordered her to sit with him. That pleased her but she could feel the eyes of everyone on her as she sat next the pharaoh.

A servant brought her water and asked what she would like. ”This is fine for now, thank you.” She was polite and not at all condescending. She knew that it would do well to be polite with the servants so they wouldn’t be as bitter about serving her. The music started and she wanted to go join but it would probably be beneath her to do so. The pharaoh asked for her name and she said, ”My name is Fatin, sire.”

She saw that his attention was on a dancing girl and had to wonder if he had slept with her. She didn’t really care but was mostly rather curious. She had to wonder what he would do to her. Fatin gently got his attention. ”Might I ask the Pharaoh what is to be done with me?” Her eyes were curious but there was a little bit of calculation in them.
306 WC

He had watched the girl dance as he was captivated. His attention swayed back to the woman who's name was revealed to him. What a nice name though it was not like his nor many of the woman here. As he looked down at the red woman he could feel excited about her. She was a rose amongst daisies. Her red color was bold and unique.

What was to happen to her? Hmm that was a good question. He hadn't really thought about what he would do with her. He had never felt love so he wasn't sure that he would love her. Though her beauty was amazing and her mind well that was yet to be determined.

Imhotep leaned on the chair arm. "Well lets see, your a gift so I think we may use you for sacrifice" He said his face read dead serious. He flashed her a smile. "I'm not sure dear Fatin what would you like to be?" He asked. Normally he wouldn't ask he would just tell them but there was just something about her. Imhotep glanced back at the dancers. He then looked at Fatin he awaited her answer.

Imhotep raised an eye brow as he heard a clatter behind him. Turning a slave on the ground fruit every where. He stood moving over to the woman slave "Your alright I hope" He stated brushing his guard away. He helped her up. "Be careful" He said as he turned away. His gypsy dancer coming up to him. He smiled motioning her to fallow him.

Sitting down the woman sat on the ground in front of him. "Pharaoh" She said nodding her head at him

"Fatin What kind of talents do you have that would be use to me?" Imhotep asked turning from the dancer to the to the Saluki woman.
[html]

297← Word Count :: She’s being a bit naughty.

Her color might have been bold but then so was her personality. But it was a bit odd for her to be so quiet. At home, she was not as quiet. It might partly be because she was in a new place that she wasn’t sure of her position. Her mother’s stories of her homeland did nothing to prepare her for this nor did her father’s anger at her actions. She was his favorite which was probably why she wasn’t killed for sleeping with his guards.

The pharaoh talked about sacrificing her and she gave a wry smile. I don’t seem to recall any of the gods requiring sacrifices. His question about what she would like to be caused her to think. What would she like to be? She wasn’t all that sure. I must admit that I’m not entirely sure, sire. Perhaps if I knew more about life here I could make a better choice? She doubted that she was going to leave Egypt but she strangely found that she did not mind.

She smiled at how he treated his servants, like he actually cared for him. That was good. It meant that she would be well cared for no matter what her role in the Pharaoh’s palace was. The dancer followed him and she gave a polite but not cold smile. She wanted to be friendly but didn’t really know her all that well. Imhotep asked what her talents were that he could have use for and she gave him another sultry smile. Well, my mother and my father’s concubines taught me to dance. And I’m sure you can think of other uses for my dancing skill. Her voice was slightly husky at her last sentence and she watched to see how he would react

<style>
.ayasha-text1 {font-family:'time', serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.ayasha-text1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.ayasha-text1 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.ayasha-text1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.ayasha-text1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.ayasha-text1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:'trebuchet ms', sans serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:0px;}
.ayasha-text1 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ayasha-text1 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
478 WC I actually thought this post would be dirtier. o.o it might get worse but better safe then sorry with a pervy man around

IC

He sat there his desert flower to one side and his new rose on the other. Looking down at the gypsy he gave a motion of his head as she rose and gave a bow. "As you wish" She spoke before moving away. Imhotep then turned and looked at the woman Fatin

"I'm impressed with your knowledge." He spoke as he leaned close to her a wicked grin on his face. She was something he must have. In the letters between the man and her father he never said she was quite nor that she was well versed. "I forget your mother comes from here. No wonder you are smart." He said inching closer.

"You want to know about life here? Well there are only a few choices. My right hand or you are a slave and nothing more then a toy." his tone not harsh but it held something. He had this air about how he spoke that held power and yet it could hold humor and venom when the time was needed.

"I have no wife nor children and I'm aging." Though at this point he was really just starting his reign as Pharaoh. He was only three and there was still a tone of time left before he would die. Now she was a dancer this made him interested in the saluki vixen just a little more.

Looking to his gypsy gave a flick of his head calling her back. "Isis show Fatin to the floor I would love to see her dance." His voice took a tone that held an order as he glanced over to Fatin. "Please me and you shall be seated at the right hand of Pharaoh." He spoke. His mind was already tracing each curve in her body and wanting her. The things her skills could do, the good news was she came from a land where men had more then one lover. Though typically one wife. Isis would always be his concubine.

He watched the Gypsy woman who looked at him swaying her hips enticing the king. Her curves were amazing and anything she did turned him on. Though the difference in the two woman were night and day. Isis was sexy and always trying to entice him. Fatin held this presence that of good blood and strong genes. The things he would do to her and the things he wished she'd do to him.

Closing his eyes for a moment and the music began to settle as Isis prepared things for Fatin. Imhotep gave a light growl to himself as he tried to ease the fire that was starting in his loins. What a display that would be for all of pharaohs court to see him hard for a woman. No two women one he could never have proper the other who would stun him with her skills.
[html]

She totally trying to turn him on

She watched with interest as this gypsy girl left with a simple motion of the pharaoh’s head. But his speaking of being impressed with her knowledge soon took her attention. You’ll find that I’m full of surprises. Her smile matched his. The question is whether or not your willing to find them for yourself. She did hope that he would rise to the game that she was proposing to him. She let him inch closer to her and even welcomed it. It showed his interest in her and that made her proud.

He then spoke of her two options and she grinned. Not to be presumptuous, but I hope you understand that I would much prefer the former over the latter, sire. He then turned the conversation over to wanting a wife and children since he was aging. She bite back a comment about his age but knew that he did not seem very old.

He then told the dancer, named Isis, to show her to the floor so she could dance and she smiled at being able to do something that she loved to do. He spoke to her of being his queen if she pleased him and her smile turned a little coy. It will be my pleasure, my pharaoh. The two women prepared for her dance for the pharaoh and she heard a soft growl of frustration from Imhotep and she couldn’t help but smirk.

But the music soon started and she stepped forward, letting her body soak in the music and the beat for a moment. Her hips started to go in time with the music and she started to move her belly on the offbeats. Her legs twirled her around and she kept her eyes half-open, watching the pharaoh’s reaction to her body moving the way it was. Hopefully it would be pleasing to him. She knew that she wouldn’t stop until it was pleasing to him.

wc: 322

<style>
#ayashat-text {font-family:georgia; serif; font-size:12px; width:80%; margin:0px auto; line-height:16px; }
#ayashat-text p.ooc {font-style:italic;}
#ayashat-text p.wc {text-align:right;}
#ayashat-text p {text-indent:50px; }
#ayashat-text b {letter-spacing:.5px; }
#ayashat-text b:before {content: open-quote; }
#ayashat-text b:after {content: close-quote; }
.ayashat-line1 {width:100%; border-bottom:1px dashed; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>[/html]
WC 370 Whoot whoot

There had been many a dancers on the floor before her and even his Isis had preformed several times in this day alone. though he had not expected that such a prize would land on his shores today. he wasn't very certain of when she was to come. though she sure did liven up the Palace. opening his golden eyes he looked at her.

The rest of the dancers were shuffled off the main by Isis as he saw her standing there. She had the body of a queen and the intellect thus far to boot. He watched as she started to move to the beat. She was a goddess among dogs.

He stood and smiled. He wanted more, he wanted to see what she could really do with that body. With a wave of his hand the music began to change and a few dancers joined in. He wanted his queen to out shine anyone. He wanted her to be amazing.

"A queen should never be one in a crowd" He spoke toying with her testing her. He wanted her to pass fire burned in his eyes. He wanted to get his hands on her and touch her body. to caress her under the desert moon. He needed a woman though there was still time he didn't care.

Imhotep took a step down from his throne as he called forth a few more dancers all talented in their own right. Even Isis had joined but that hadn't swayed his gave on the cool drink of water in the desert. She had captivated him in one day and he looked forward to watching her dance for him. Another step was taken the sound of music surrounded him.

He knew nothing of love. But he knew what he wanted of a queen. There was no love in politics. Her father had written he didn't care if she was to become a slave. As long as she was good enough to make an alliance. Though she fit the bar for queen. Watching her he felt Isis brush against him but he paid no mind to the Gypsy female only to the woman before him. He said nothing as he watched her dance.
[html]

First post as Fatin!

She must have been doing well since the pharaoh had yet to take his eyes off of her and her body. Not that she minded having him look at her body. She felt proud that he even wanted to notice her. So as she put even more passion into her movements and gave him a heated look, asking with her eyes what he thought of her

Unfortunately he told the other dancers to join with her. But his words about her being a queen, or at least about how a queen never dances alone, nearly stopping but she caught herself before she actually embarrassed herself. She kept an eye on Imhotep as she danced, putting a bit more pizzazz than normal into her dancing. Yet she did wish that she were the only one that was dancing. Yet even when she was joined, she was pleased that she was the only one that he kept his eyes on.

She figured her father had written to her and wondered what he had said to the pharaoh. It had been soon after he had found her with a guard so he was most likely rather angry in his letter. Though she had no doubts that he would give her up only for an alliance. But she really didn’t care about her father right now.

wc: 222

<style>
#ayashat-text {font-family:georgia; serif; font-size:12px; width:80%; margin:0px auto; line-height:16px; }
</style>
[/html]
WC 350

The last step was taken and he was on the main floor where his performers were. They danced about him as he moved towards her and suddenly they all stopped. He was face to face with the thing he wanted most. He wanted her body so badly and he watched her. So she was well versed in the art of temtation.

I am all that egypt is though as a man I am nothing without a queen and children.[/b[ He spoke looking at her. The music slowed and almost stopped as imhotep moved even closer to her. He could feel her heat and her breath at this close proximity. [b]"Come" His voice held power and command as he turned head held high.

He moved himself through the now standing dancers. He figured if she wanted to not be a slave she would come and fallow him. They had spent hours here in the court amongst the dancers and he was bored. He moved through his large home with a smile on his face. He looked back and saw her fallowing so he slowed the pace as he stepped out into one of the open area's outside.

Have you ever seen an egyptian night?" he asked. He did not turn to look at her just yet he wanted to take in her scent but he was slowly beginning to forget that he was a king and had to show will power.

Turning to her golden eyes cast on her taking in her form as he moved close to her. He reached for her his hands just as strong as the rest of him. Your father sent you to me though I will give you the choice. Back home you have no future. Here you will be queen. These servants at your command and me at your side. His words were husky and full of lust. If she denied her offer it didn't matter. The guards would stop her though he would not need them. He would take her anyhow. Then send her home with a letter denying an alliance.
[html]

She’s very naughty!

He stepped into the mass of dancers and they started to slow down. She gave a last whirl and suddenly found herself face-to-face with the Pharaoh. He spoke of wanting to have a queen and children and stood even closer to her, if that was even possible. She was panting and hot, and not just from dancing. There was something about the way he was looking at it made it clear what he wanted from her.

He then turned and walked off, commanding her to follow. She didn’t even think and went with Imhotep. She watched where they went so she would not be lost if she were to need to go anywhere. He stopped in an area outside and she took in the sights. He asked if she had ever seen an Egyptian night and she shook her head. She then remembered that he hadn’t looked at her yet and she replied, No, I have not, my lord. Are they all like this one?

He moced close to her and she could feel the heat radiating off of him and his breath on her. He reached for her and she took that to mean to move if she wished. She moved closer and said, I have no real wish to go back to my father’s house. That was her answer and waited for his reaction, verbal or physical, though she would prefer physical.

wc: 234

<style>
</style>
[/html]
OOC- So glad that M tag is there Srry PP slap me WC-219

Imhotep watched her and smiled She was magic and he didn't want to let her go. She allwowed him to touch her and he used that to pull her close. Her body against his The only think between them was some fabric. Though he wanted to change that.

Imhotep smiled as he glanced down by just a bit. He kissed her pulling her close he didn't want to release her. He smiled close to her. Then you are to never go home you are pharaohs wife. He spoke his tone full of authority and matter of fact his word was law.

He then pulled away. moving out into the rising moons light. he pointed, our room he stated as he moved towards it. it was covered but he enjoyed the moon light and slept most nights under it. tonight he would enjoy showing Fatin everything about egypt. He looked at her with a sly smile.

[b]Its too late to turn back your bed had been made can you handle the desert heat?[/b} He teased looking at her. He would put her body to use in more ways then one. He wanted her though to want it just as bad. Did the idea of power turn her on or would it be seeing him in all his glory?
WC: 233

OOC: That's fine. I might have a bit of PP here too >.>

IC: She shared the pharaoh’s smile and gasped from excitement and surprise as he pulled her against him. She was nearly flush against him and could feel his member and want for her. He then kissed her and she responded by slipping her tongue between his teeth, letting him pull her even closer, so she was flush against him. She longed to wrap her legs around him and feel him inside her.

But he pulled away and moved into the moonlight, allowing her to catch her breath and try and cool the fire at the pit of her stomach. He then moved towards his, no, their room and she knew exactly what he wanted to do there, not that she minded. She did not mind at all and followed him willingly. He gave her a sly smile and she gave one back.

”The question is not if I can stand the heat, pharaoh, but if you can tame this foreign serpent.” She teased him back and moved to stand in front of him. She started to play with her top and slowly pulled it off, torturing him a bit with the slowness. She then reached for the skirt but paused and thought of a better way of removing it. She reached over and grabbed his hands and put them on her skirt, silently telling him to remove them, all well moving towards his bed.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ImmpyOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/mJHjp.png') #64583f no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.ImmpyTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; color:#4f595c;}
.ImmpySubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #565d5d; color:#565d5d}
.ImmpyInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#565d5d; font-weight:bolder;}
.ImmpyInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#565d5d; color:#35240c; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.ImmpyInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.ImmpyInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.ImmpyInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.ImmpySubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #565d5d; color:#423725}
.ImmpyInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#565d5d; font-weight:bolder;}
.ImmpyRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#47525a; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Imhotep
By the power of Ra...
OOC :: I freaking love this table

She was playing with fire and doing nothing but throwing wood into it. She was a tease and he couldn't help but enjoy the way she was. He was young not looking for love but looking for things much more important to his future

She moved infront of him and he raised an eye brow as he watched her. oh she was god he watched the look on her face was what did it most. she was young and just as bad as he. She had placed his hands on her skirt and he smiled. If I can't tame it I'll simply kill it It was mean but it was the truth in ways. He would not have disobedience in his kingdom.

He pulled at her skirt a bit as he got it fall to the floor. That was better, though he got close to her and nuzzled her neck as he growled lightly. "One last thing. You sleep with my guards I will kill you" He smiled against her neck. He was not kidding this time either. Daddy told him all bout his terrible daughter.

Grabbing the clasp to his traditional attire he watched it fall to the floor. pulling at his gold he pulled the thing off and placed it to one side. Now he could see her in all her wonder. Though they were moving quite quickly but that didn't matter to him.

By the might of Horus, you will kneel before us.
WC :: +236
template by revo. <3 Mods by Shannon

[/html]
WC: 258

IC: Fatin watched the pharaoh as she removed her top and he just raised his eyebrow. He placed his hands on her skirt but said that if he couldn’t tame her, he would kill her, which was a bit of a mood killer but he was only trying to protect his kingdom. So she simply nodded and waited for his next move.

He removed her skirt finally and he moved close to her and nuzzled her neck, growling slightly. She felt the vibration of his growl and heard his words about the guards. She figured that her father had told Pharaoh about what she did but she had no trouble believing that Imhotep would not hesitate to punish her. ”If you keep this up, I’ll have no reason to.” That was her way of promising to be faithful to him. She knew the consequences of sleeping around. She was just lucky to be her father’s favorite.

Imhotep then grabbed the clasp that held his clothing together and undid it, letting it fall to the floor. She had stepped back slightly to watch and had to admit that he was glorious. She walked backwards until she hit the bed then scooted to put her head on the pillows. She then gave him a come hither look and opened her legs slightly. She was rather aroused and knew that this coupling would be fast, furious, and passionate. If she was lucky, they could do another round soon after where they could take their time to get to know each other’s bodies.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ImmpyOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/mJHjp.png') #64583f no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.ImmpyTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; color:#4f595c;}
.ImmpySubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #565d5d; color:#565d5d}
.ImmpyInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#565d5d; font-weight:bolder;}
.ImmpyInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#565d5d; color:#35240c; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.ImmpySubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #565d5d; color:#423725}
.ImmpyInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#565d5d; font-weight:bolder;}
.ImmpyRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#47525a; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Imhotep
By the power of Ra...

She was his not because he was about to take her but because she had agreed to be. He loved the fact that she was on his bed only the finest for the king of egypt. He smiled as he heard a clang outside and ignored it. Stepping towards the bed the moon glazed her features and he smiled.

He had not been very sensual when threatening her life but that had not mattered to him. Look at you I am Egypts' sun and you are now its moon. He spoke his tone husky and full of lust as he moved closer to her.

He moved slowly on to the bed feeling his body fill with excitement and desire. He reached for her face wanting to touch it. wanting to touch her more. he'd never ask her permission if he could take her he would do as he pleased on his own time

Moving himself to hold her he smiled. "Your body captivates me but your mind keeps me wanting more. Show me what you can do." a smirk on his face as he moved to kiss her with passion and heat that only could be found in the desert sun. He wanted her and his body was showing it. He tried to forced his free hand onto and into her mound. He'd much have preferred his wife having no experience but on another note she knew things that good women would not..

The thought of this excited him more as he moved to nibble at her neck.

WC :: +258

[/html]
WC: 246

IC: She also heard the clang outside and gave him a look asking him what it was but was rather preoccupied at the moment to really care what was going on outside. If it was a big deal, Imhotep would have gone to take care of it, she thought. Though seeing how he was looking at her, she doubted that he would leave for much of anything. And she was soon proven right as he advanced on her.

He talked about being the sun and how she was the moon and she grinned. She wasn’t entirely sure what being the moon would mean but knew that it was rather exciting. His tone was husky and she was rather turned-on, more than she was before. He then moved the bed oh so slowly and she wondered if he was torturing her on purpose.

He went to hold her and he smiled, talking about how he wanted her and wanted her to show him what she could do with it. He then kissed her with passion and heat. He moved his hand towards her private area and she opened her legs to give him access. He began to nibble at her neck and between his teeth at her neck and hand at her entrance made her eager. She growled and said huskily, ”Take me and make me your, Imhotep. Make me your queen and wife.” She then used her legs to try and position his length at her entrance.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Imhotep
By the power of Ra...

She was teasing in her own right and she was driving him crazy the scent of wanting was all over her and he wan'ted to give it to her but he also wante to take his time and drag her around for the ride. He loved her taste as he nibbled her and he could feel her shift a bit allowing him to get at her.

He forced his fingers into her and smiled he loved the feeling of her. pulling them out he smiled licking them as he pulled himself back from her pleading and desire

Golden eyes focused on her misty ones as he smiled and forced her done ont the bed all the way. "Calm down soon enough you will get what you want." She placed her down and smiled. Slowly he moved himself to her mound and flicked his tongue. glancing up he smiled and began to do it with more fever and more want as he smiled watching her. He loved seeing how she reacted to him.

Stopping he looked at her and smiled leaning into her neck He reached for a leg going to pull it up for better access he snuggled into her next. Moaning a bit he mummbled into her neck. "You are my queen." As he slammed himself into her. this was amazing the feeling of being in her.

WC :: +228

[/html]