[M]- The Pyramids
OOC 316 words

IC
He was Horus living god of Egypt and all respected him. But before him stood not a disrespectful woman but one that he wasn't sure about. Sun gold eyes looked at the dog female she was magnificent. looking into her eyes as he held her there. Blue eyes that almost faded to nothing. She really was captivating.

I never want to see you look at the floor again He stated. He released her chin and took a step way from her and studied her now looking at him. She was thin and elegant, her red color was lovely. come you will sit with Pharaoh. He said as he turned and walked towards his thrown.

Imhotep stood before seating and motioned to a servant. Water for the lady and anything she may want His voice was stern as motioned for the music and dance to begin again. He demanded entertainment. looking to the woman he shot a smile. Now you know my name what do i call you? he asked as he motioned a lower seat beside his. No one sat equal or higher then him.

His attention turned from her for a moment as a woman began to dance. She had once been a gypsy but she was captured and gifted to him by a man who he held an alliance with. She was an amazing dancer and watching the Jackel woman dance always enticed him. She seemed to by now gotten used to being in the palace and living as his servant. Though even a man of his power could only hold will power for so long. She had no royal blood and he would never take her as a queen of Egypt but he did enjoy her company.

She flashed him a smile as he turned back to look at the "gift" sent to build a stronger alliance. What would he do with her?

Messages In This Thread