[M]- The Pyramids
WC: 221

IC: He seemed pleased with her and gave her a command that she could easily obey: Not look at the floor again. She gave him a smile. ”Of course, my lord.” He then released her and stepped back, inspecting her. Imhotep went to sit down and ordered her to sit with him. That pleased her but she could feel the eyes of everyone on her as she sat next the pharaoh.

A servant brought her water and asked what she would like. ”This is fine for now, thank you.” She was polite and not at all condescending. She knew that it would do well to be polite with the servants so they wouldn’t be as bitter about serving her. The music started and she wanted to go join but it would probably be beneath her to do so. The pharaoh asked for her name and she said, ”My name is Fatin, sire.”

She saw that his attention was on a dancing girl and had to wonder if he had slept with her. She didn’t really care but was mostly rather curious. She had to wonder what he would do to her. Fatin gently got his attention. ”Might I ask the Pharaoh what is to be done with me?” Her eyes were curious but there was a little bit of calculation in them.

Messages In This Thread