[M]- The Pyramids
306 WC

He had watched the girl dance as he was captivated. His attention swayed back to the woman who's name was revealed to him. What a nice name though it was not like his nor many of the woman here. As he looked down at the red woman he could feel excited about her. She was a rose amongst daisies. Her red color was bold and unique.

What was to happen to her? Hmm that was a good question. He hadn't really thought about what he would do with her. He had never felt love so he wasn't sure that he would love her. Though her beauty was amazing and her mind well that was yet to be determined.

Imhotep leaned on the chair arm. "Well lets see, your a gift so I think we may use you for sacrifice" He said his face read dead serious. He flashed her a smile. "I'm not sure dear Fatin what would you like to be?" He asked. Normally he wouldn't ask he would just tell them but there was just something about her. Imhotep glanced back at the dancers. He then looked at Fatin he awaited her answer.

Imhotep raised an eye brow as he heard a clatter behind him. Turning a slave on the ground fruit every where. He stood moving over to the woman slave "Your alright I hope" He stated brushing his guard away. He helped her up. "Be careful" He said as he turned away. His gypsy dancer coming up to him. He smiled motioning her to fallow him.

Sitting down the woman sat on the ground in front of him. "Pharaoh" She said nodding her head at him

"Fatin What kind of talents do you have that would be use to me?" Imhotep asked turning from the dancer to the to the Saluki woman.

Messages In This Thread