[M]- The Pyramids
478 WC I actually thought this post would be dirtier. o.o it might get worse but better safe then sorry with a pervy man around

IC

He sat there his desert flower to one side and his new rose on the other. Looking down at the gypsy he gave a motion of his head as she rose and gave a bow. "As you wish" She spoke before moving away. Imhotep then turned and looked at the woman Fatin

"I'm impressed with your knowledge." He spoke as he leaned close to her a wicked grin on his face. She was something he must have. In the letters between the man and her father he never said she was quite nor that she was well versed. "I forget your mother comes from here. No wonder you are smart." He said inching closer.

"You want to know about life here? Well there are only a few choices. My right hand or you are a slave and nothing more then a toy." his tone not harsh but it held something. He had this air about how he spoke that held power and yet it could hold humor and venom when the time was needed.

"I have no wife nor children and I'm aging." Though at this point he was really just starting his reign as Pharaoh. He was only three and there was still a tone of time left before he would die. Now she was a dancer this made him interested in the saluki vixen just a little more.

Looking to his gypsy gave a flick of his head calling her back. "Isis show Fatin to the floor I would love to see her dance." His voice took a tone that held an order as he glanced over to Fatin. "Please me and you shall be seated at the right hand of Pharaoh." He spoke. His mind was already tracing each curve in her body and wanting her. The things her skills could do, the good news was she came from a land where men had more then one lover. Though typically one wife. Isis would always be his concubine.

He watched the Gypsy woman who looked at him swaying her hips enticing the king. Her curves were amazing and anything she did turned him on. Though the difference in the two woman were night and day. Isis was sexy and always trying to entice him. Fatin held this presence that of good blood and strong genes. The things he would do to her and the things he wished she'd do to him.

Closing his eyes for a moment and the music began to settle as Isis prepared things for Fatin. Imhotep gave a light growl to himself as he tried to ease the fire that was starting in his loins. What a display that would be for all of pharaohs court to see him hard for a woman. No two women one he could never have proper the other who would stun him with her skills.

Messages In This Thread