[M]- The Pyramids
[html]

She totally trying to turn him on

She watched with interest as this gypsy girl left with a simple motion of the pharaoh’s head. But his speaking of being impressed with her knowledge soon took her attention. You’ll find that I’m full of surprises. Her smile matched his. The question is whether or not your willing to find them for yourself. She did hope that he would rise to the game that she was proposing to him. She let him inch closer to her and even welcomed it. It showed his interest in her and that made her proud.

He then spoke of her two options and she grinned. Not to be presumptuous, but I hope you understand that I would much prefer the former over the latter, sire. He then turned the conversation over to wanting a wife and children since he was aging. She bite back a comment about his age but knew that he did not seem very old.

He then told the dancer, named Isis, to show her to the floor so she could dance and she smiled at being able to do something that she loved to do. He spoke to her of being his queen if she pleased him and her smile turned a little coy. It will be my pleasure, my pharaoh. The two women prepared for her dance for the pharaoh and she heard a soft growl of frustration from Imhotep and she couldn’t help but smirk.

But the music soon started and she stepped forward, letting her body soak in the music and the beat for a moment. Her hips started to go in time with the music and she started to move her belly on the offbeats. Her legs twirled her around and she kept her eyes half-open, watching the pharaoh’s reaction to her body moving the way it was. Hopefully it would be pleasing to him. She knew that she wouldn’t stop until it was pleasing to him.

wc: 322

<style>
#ayashat-text {font-family:georgia; serif; font-size:12px; width:80%; margin:0px auto; line-height:16px; }
#ayashat-text p.ooc {font-style:italic;}
#ayashat-text p.wc {text-align:right;}
#ayashat-text p {text-indent:50px; }
#ayashat-text b {letter-spacing:.5px; }
#ayashat-text b:before {content: open-quote; }
#ayashat-text b:after {content: close-quote; }
.ayashat-line1 {width:100%; border-bottom:1px dashed; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread