[M]- The Pyramids
WC 350

The last step was taken and he was on the main floor where his performers were. They danced about him as he moved towards her and suddenly they all stopped. He was face to face with the thing he wanted most. He wanted her body so badly and he watched her. So she was well versed in the art of temtation.

I am all that egypt is though as a man I am nothing without a queen and children.[/b[ He spoke looking at her. The music slowed and almost stopped as imhotep moved even closer to her. He could feel her heat and her breath at this close proximity. [b]"Come" His voice held power and command as he turned head held high.

He moved himself through the now standing dancers. He figured if she wanted to not be a slave she would come and fallow him. They had spent hours here in the court amongst the dancers and he was bored. He moved through his large home with a smile on his face. He looked back and saw her fallowing so he slowed the pace as he stepped out into one of the open area's outside.

Have you ever seen an egyptian night?" he asked. He did not turn to look at her just yet he wanted to take in her scent but he was slowly beginning to forget that he was a king and had to show will power.

Turning to her golden eyes cast on her taking in her form as he moved close to her. He reached for her his hands just as strong as the rest of him. Your father sent you to me though I will give you the choice. Back home you have no future. Here you will be queen. These servants at your command and me at your side. His words were husky and full of lust. If she denied her offer it didn't matter. The guards would stop her though he would not need them. He would take her anyhow. Then send her home with a letter denying an alliance.

Messages In This Thread