[M]- The Pyramids
[html]

She’s very naughty!

He stepped into the mass of dancers and they started to slow down. She gave a last whirl and suddenly found herself face-to-face with the Pharaoh. He spoke of wanting to have a queen and children and stood even closer to her, if that was even possible. She was panting and hot, and not just from dancing. There was something about the way he was looking at it made it clear what he wanted from her.

He then turned and walked off, commanding her to follow. She didn’t even think and went with Imhotep. She watched where they went so she would not be lost if she were to need to go anywhere. He stopped in an area outside and she took in the sights. He asked if she had ever seen an Egyptian night and she shook her head. She then remembered that he hadn’t looked at her yet and she replied, No, I have not, my lord. Are they all like this one?

He moced close to her and she could feel the heat radiating off of him and his breath on her. He reached for her and she took that to mean to move if she wished. She moved closer and said, I have no real wish to go back to my father’s house. That was her answer and waited for his reaction, verbal or physical, though she would prefer physical.

wc: 234

<style>
#ayashat-text {font-family:georgia; serif; font-size:12px; width:80%; margin:0px auto; line-height:16px; }
#ayashat-text p.ooc {font-style:italic;}
#ayashat-text p.wc {text-align:right;}
#ayashat-text p {text-indent:50px; }
#ayashat-text b {letter-spacing:.5px; }
#ayashat-text b:before {content: open-quote; }
#ayashat-text b:after {content: close-quote; }
.ayashat-line1 {width:100%; border-bottom:1px dashed; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread