[M]- The Pyramids
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ImmpyOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/mJHjp.png') #64583f no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.ImmpyTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; color:#4f595c;}
.ImmpySubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #565d5d; color:#565d5d}
.ImmpyInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#565d5d; font-weight:bolder;}
.ImmpyInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#565d5d; color:#35240c; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.ImmpyInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.ImmpyInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.ImmpyInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.ImmpySubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #565d5d; color:#423725}
.ImmpyInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#565d5d; font-weight:bolder;}
.ImmpyRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#47525a; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Imhotep
By the power of Ra...
OOC :: I freaking love this table

She was playing with fire and doing nothing but throwing wood into it. She was a tease and he couldn't help but enjoy the way she was. He was young not looking for love but looking for things much more important to his future

She moved infront of him and he raised an eye brow as he watched her. oh she was god he watched the look on her face was what did it most. she was young and just as bad as he. She had placed his hands on her skirt and he smiled. If I can't tame it I'll simply kill it It was mean but it was the truth in ways. He would not have disobedience in his kingdom.

He pulled at her skirt a bit as he got it fall to the floor. That was better, though he got close to her and nuzzled her neck as he growled lightly. "One last thing. You sleep with my guards I will kill you" He smiled against her neck. He was not kidding this time either. Daddy told him all bout his terrible daughter.

Grabbing the clasp to his traditional attire he watched it fall to the floor. pulling at his gold he pulled the thing off and placed it to one side. Now he could see her in all her wonder. Though they were moving quite quickly but that didn't matter to him.

By the might of Horus, you will kneel before us.
WC :: +236
template by revo. <3 Mods by Shannon

[/html]

Messages In This Thread